Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xTeenAngelx - Chester Outcall  (Read 1436 times)

14 review(s) for xTeenAngelx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline malu999

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Work lands me in Chester on a one night stop over, so I hop on to my punting barge and leaf through some UKP reviews for gratuitous literary entertainment. A review for this young lass catches my glass eye, 10 out of 10 in a range of categories enough to wake the dormant sausage still recovering from a TOFTT effort in EE land a few weeks back.

Communication
I get started on the email / text killer combo - fired off an email inviting her to visit a hotel room in this historic city. A few hours pass and then she gets back to me to sort out the details - mobile numbers exchanged, confirmation texts and a phone call seals the deal. A couple of texts follow on the day as she is using the train and sends another from the hotel lift so I don't get worried about beautiful strangers knocking on my door.

Looks
A very attractive slim looking girl who is a match for her profile pics, my smile almost takes in my ears and she doesn't run away so we're good to go  :yahoo: In she walks and we start chatting away, she's sociable and very easy to get on with for those who enjoy a bit of banter along with the tumble. Paperwork is handed over and she nips into the bathroom to get changed into a cracking one piece.

Action
After HK's review mentioned a lapdance I'd gotten rather fond of the idea myself. She politely declined my fine collection of Beethoven Symphonies for her dance track, and digs something more appropriate out of YouTube. Suddenly I'm a climbing frame and this very hot young woman is grinding away bringing the sausage to swift life, a bit of light FK is thrown into the mix for bonus points.

Off with the shorts and she is on to some great OWO, deep throat is on her profile and deep throat is pretty much what's happening to me. She's not shy so goes to visit the nuts and up to the edge of the marmite motorway. Yes - i'm loving this.

On to the bed and I bury my face between her legs for a bit of RO and finger play. She's very responsive and has one hand in my hair while guiding my free hand on a tour of her body. I'm reasonably determined to help her orgasm and seem to pull it off - as least as far as I can tell. She seemed happy, which of course in turn makes me happy. A bit more OWO on me follows before the bag is pulled on and we're into missionary and then her on top for awhile.

Wanting the money shot I guide her back to the chair, she's gobbling the balls while i pull the sausage before the batter explosion (yes I was proud of this effort!) she catches it in her open mouth, on her face and almost one of her eyes which leads to an apology from me (she really didn't mind). Unlike the majority of WGs who sprint for the toilet to clean away the scent of roses and taste of coke i've landed on them, Keira stays on and keeps sucking away. Bonza!

More friendly chat follows - no round 2 as i'm a one shot man these days, round 1 wiped me out.

Summary
Keira is a very attractive girl and good fun with it, she gets stuck into the action and certainly isn't passive which is great. AW photos are accurate and services list seems bang on although kissing was light FK rather than DFK. £150 was invested for a one hour outcall which we definitely ran over and for me this was money well spent.

Would I return?
That's a definite yes, already been in touch to sort another booking.

Offline yorkieyorkie

At her prices the lack of DFK is very off putting and having failed to arrange a booking with her I think I’ll wait until she lowers her prices.

A good review nonetheless OP  :hi:

Offline malu999

At her prices the lack of DFK is very off putting and having failed to arrange a booking with her I think I’ll wait until she lowers her prices.

A good review nonetheless OP  :hi:

Fair enough mate - HK did land the DFK in his review so could just be I'm not pretty enough!  :crazy:

Offline jimmytick

Find it really wierd how a girl will happily suck a cock and take a load but is awkward when it comes to kissing

Offline malu999

Have you seen pretty woman? Fairly sure the kissing thing is a different kind of intimacy :D Didn't say this in the review but this was one of the top punts i've had - ultimately depends on how much DFK matters to you.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Find it really wierd how a girl will happily suck a cock and take a load but is awkward when it comes to kissing

+1