Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever punted on a Sunday?  (Read 2507 times)

Offline horsa

do you think Sundays are quiet for WG's that work them? 2 WG's that are top of my list both work Sundays so hopefully they haven't been fucked as much

Offline ShadowProclamation

No. Neither WGs or punters are likely to be attending a church service that day. (I may be wrong  :angelgirl:). Even on November 11th, when non-church goers seemed to be attending church services for the Armistice Day 100 years, one of my regular ladies was having an active day. Not me. I was working!

Offline winkywanky

Punting on a Sunday is fine, so long as you say lots of Hail Marys afterwards  ;).

Offline Discord

The always try and arrange my bookings for a Sunday if possible as it is the day when I have the most free time. 

Flunt

I tended to punt weekends which usually meant fairly slim pickings. I guess Sunday punting is not too common which means fewer pro$$ies and those who do work are going to be busy...  :unknown:

Offline WARSZAWA16

Sometimes punt on a Sunday as I find London is more peaceful and less crowded and for some reason the punt itself seems more leisurely. Girl once told me "it's a different crowd" on a Sunday, going on to explain it's more tourists.

Offline Crazydave

I love a good Sunday punt sometimes. Just wish more girls worked on the weekends. Take note Nottingham girls!  :lol:

Offline Landscape

Sunday tends to be the day when the Roms and the ones with dusty phones are the only ones available. If you do punt on that day arrange a booking beforehand with someone you know is good.

Offline Trotter671

It doesn't happen too often but I've had a few Sunday afternoon excursions - beats the golf course!! :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

do you think Sundays are quiet for WG's that work them? 2 WG's that are top of my list both work Sundays so hopefully they haven't been fucked as much

Unfortunately, that's probably very wishful thinking. Predicting how much they've been fucked is futile. A quick look on UKE or SAAFE will show you that even experienced WGs can't predict which days they'll busy. Some may say they do and suggest which days will be busy but then others will suggest a totally different day etc.

Having said that, I don't like to punt to weekends or evenings because I often find it to be much more of a hassle. That could be due to either reduced supply (girls not actually working but it not being clear on their profile) or increased demand, probably a combination of both. Despite my experiences, it doesn't mean I'm "right" though, it's simply too variable. If I had to guess, I'd say that this is probably correct (but who knows):
I tended to punt weekends which usually meant fairly slim pickings. I guess Sunday punting is not too common which means fewer pro$$ies and those who do work are going to be busy...  :unknown:

To further illustrate my point, this evening I fucked a WG who was fully booked yesterday (I know because I tried) but had almost none today (despite offering a black friday deal too) and so was very easy to book this evening (I had total choice of time).

Offline kola

Most obscure time for one of my punts was 10pm on a sunday night, felt the urge and was surprised it came off relatively smooth (ee obviously).

Offline the_exile

Lots  of Sunday afternoons in Soho in the past.

Offline berksboy

Yes why not ?  For some time it was the best day for me as more free time.

Offline Home Alone

I've not punted on a Sunday since I stopped visiting Parlours a couple of years Into my punting career. But whenever there was "nothing on the telly" of a Sunday afternoon in those years of the middle of the last decade, I  was a fairly regular visitor to one or other of the Parlours in Manchester.

Offline stevebarry

There are few things in life that can beat a Sunday afternoon punt.Have a pint  or two in the pub at lunchtime,when everyone is nice and relaxed.Then go & meet the lady.Best time for me is a lovely hot summer's day,but even in the winter it's fantastic.I thoroughly recommended it
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 12:33:41 am by stevebarry »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

ash19

On the rare occasion I punt it's usually on a Monday night. Something about going straight from work on the first work day of the week to  a punt just puts a grin on my face for the rest of the week.  :D Makes me look forward to Mondays which not many people can say.  :cool:

Offline NigelF

There are few things in life that can beat a Sunday afternoon punt.Have a pint  or two in the pub at lunchtime,when everyone is nice and relaxed.Then go & meet the lady.Best time for me is a lovely hot summer's day,but even in the winter it's fantastic.I thoroughly recommended it

That's great but we'd much rather hear about your punts. Given that you've clearly had a few and have been a member for over 3 years, perhaps do some reviews, indeed I thoroughly recommend it.

mrhappypants

Horsa, I have abandoned punting in London on Sunday.  A few girls work but they typically start late and it is difficult to set up a plan b or c if they don’t show (likely).  Mid-week there is more choice and it is therefore easier to walk if I get a bad vibe in the room (4 X S’s).

Offline dumbo25

Have done most days during the week but Sunday has tended to be visually bleak on the green AT signs.

Offline standardpostage

Never never on a Sunday, cause that's my day of rest  :)

Offline tesla

I have punted on everyday of the week

Offline Anallover6969

Yes, loads of times.

Same - shame so many hookers don't work on Sunday. I'd punt more can't really during the week.

Offline r1buoy

I have punted on a Sunday with a regular usually at 8 am

Offline Shortandsensible

Yeh a late Sunday evening back last winter.

Offline Urban_G

Some years ago I punted with the same girl 8 sundays running, before she disappeared.

Offline gary03

Sunday is best for me but I'm in lincs & very little choice unless travel to notts or Sheffield

Offline JonasG

Had many a Sunday punt hungover.

Offline Hed Master

I only know a couple of SPs that work on a Sunday..

I will give it a try one of these Sundays though..... Maybe they will be less stressed, less fucked,  more relaxed about going over time too.

Sounds like a good day punt... :thumbsup:

Stevensmiles

Good lord no.

Sunday is my busiest day.

I have two services to conduct that day and then there is the counting of the plate money later in the evening. No it’s usually the one day of the week any (good) catholic priest will never punt on.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Love a Sunday punt. Something about a rewarding indulgence before a new work week kicks off   :thumbsdown: - and it feels more chilled. In fact, that's what I'm organising right now.

I don't have any stats to back this up, but think that out-calls may be more popular for Sunday business. 

Offline tynetunnel

Sunday before last, and I have a booking tomorrow. I tend to have more energy as I’m not at work, can sleep in, and I’m more relaxed etc!

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yes. Fits in very well with cover stories revolving around sporting pursuits plus there are no fucking lorries clogging up the roads.

Offline The Owl

Some of my best punts have been on a Sunday.

Offline RogerBoner

Offline delete

the day of the week is never an issue for me, just depends when I get the horn and there is a decent WG working
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Arbetare

Yes a couple of times, it was just the way it fell.

The one was OK, the other unbelievably good, probably my favourite session ever.

Offline Cum_again

Mostly parlours on a Sunday..

They tend to be quite but atleast they’re open

Offline notcalledchris

I punt when i get a chance.   Trying to arrange my next punt for Sunday evening cos i am starting the working week in a different  city for business.   Always trying and arrive Sunday evening. Company pays for hotel and i see it gets fully used.   :yahoo:

Offline Plan R

Yes often on a Sunday evening - not least because the roads are empty and there's fuck all else to do..  :angelgirl:

Offline Urban_G

Offline myothernameis

Sunday is a day of worship, worship at her  feet

But for me, its one of my days of work, and sometimes, might travel through to Edinburgh, and pop a visit to one of the saunas, usually, Blair street sauna, and never know who the girl I will see, and afterwards, go and see my brother, and then home

Offline SN5

Sunday morning punts are great. Quiet roads, quiet locations, and the girls are that little more relaxed, I find.

Offline Drekszter

No, I prefer Saturdays tbh.

Sundays just feel too quiet and deserted for my liking.

Offline S.X. MacHine

What was I doing at the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month last year?
Yep, in bed with hot 25 year old prossie drinking (vintage) champagne. Sundays can be sweet. :rolleyes:

Offline myothernameis

Punting on Sundays, has it funny side, when you come, don't you praise god or Jesus, in what ever way possible

Offline Foxy77

Yes, Sunday is a day of relaxing!

Offline JonasG

Nothing beats the Sunday blues than a whore. 😍

Offline rocket88

I have punted on a Sunday, but only at parlours. The indies I have contacted either do not do Sundays or are already booked up.

Offline Romney

I have frequently punted on Sundays, but I always arrange them in advance, so that way I don't need to worry about lack of options on the day.  I do find though that fewer wg's seem to work Sundays, or at least the ones I want to see, but again, as I arrange for it a week or two in advance, I'm generally able to see one of my top choices.