Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tie and Tease on a 1st Meet?  (Read 807 times)

Offline destiny2016uk

Is there anybody here who would NOT advise to receive some Tie and Tease on first meeting? I thinking along the lines of being tied up by a stranger who you don't know/trust.

In the 'heat' of the moment with a Pro-Domme recently, i suggested she tied & teased me - feet & hands. It was only after we finished when i wondered how much of a good idea this actually was, being the 1st time i'd met her.

Previously (last year), i've only ever asked for T&T on a return visit to a WG.

Any thoughts here would be appreciated

Offline Mansell

I'd only want to do that with someone who I felt I could trust not to abuse the position and also for it to be possible to get out of the ties pretty easily. ie a well reviewed girl who had experience of Dom or someone I had seen often enough to feel confident with her. I have done it with a regular who I trusted 100% and no problems, brilliant session.  :yahoo:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Depends on her reputation.  If she's been around for awhile and has good reviews, then OK.

If she's one of Sergei's temporary profiles, then the prospect of losing a kidney is the sort of excitement that doesn't really turn me on.

Offline stevedave

I've had T&T on a first meet a couple of times...one was planned (and researched prior), the other was a spur of the moment thing. Neither occasion presented any problems  :thumbsup:

Sureshot

Ive done it lots of times on first meets and never had an issue. 

Any wg can do you over wether youre tied up or not, you have to combine instinct and reasearch to determine if you think youre going to be in a dangerous position.