Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill - Vauxhall (London Tour)  (Read 6666 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Beanhead

Profile of the Lady:

External Link/Members Only

Date

Her Jan tour

2 Hrs @ £240

Comms

I'm a user on UKE and have been turned on by her pics previously. I've tried to book her when she tours London in the past, but she books up quickly. Managed to get a 2 hr meet in this time.

Serviced apartment in Vauxhall - usual nice clean apartment, bathroom was nice, clean towel, toiletries, but I bring my own.

The Girl

I booked well in advance and sort of knew what I'd be getting, but I saw her previous Neg review and wasn't sure. Door opened and I personally thought she was hot. Quick kiss and exchanged the usual. She was dressed in a lovely bit of lingerie and her figure is insane. Wasn't till later I got it all off but her tits and ass were amazing. I completely get she's got an alternative vibe and may not be to some preferences. But I thought she was hot. I'd say her UKE pics are pretty accurate and she has a pixie-ish look about her (she had short hair at the time I saw her).

Service

As I've got a fair few punts under my belt and knew she labelled herself as quite submissive, I did always politely direct what I wanted. I like my relaxed GFE style punts so this was great for me. If you want to be directed, have the lady take control and it be a fuckfest she probably isn't the lady for you.

Headed to the bedroom and started with a snogfest and lots of caressing. Slipped her lingerie off and my god her tits are amazing. Straight into the mango and oral on her, it tasted absolutely great. I pop very quickly, so the little man was springing to attention. Grabbed the rubber and got her into prone bone then doggy. Popped and she cleaned me up. Onto OWO on me and lots of snogging.

Next was a blur of mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, lots of snogging and OWO, spread out throughout the time.

Was getting towards the end and wanted to pop again so went in from behind doggy and exploded. Doggy/prone bone was hands down the fav for me, especially as you get a view of that ass!

Couple minutes left to go and just laid with her for a bit and general chit chat. Time was coming up, so headed to a shower, grabbed my stuff and a kiss goodbye.

I've wanted to meet Tess for a while now and wasn't disappointed.

Conclusion

I had a great time, thought she was stunning, got everything I wanted out of the punt, but may not be to everyones flavour.

Beans

Offline Decadent Hobby

Good review. I’ve been checking out her pics in Uke too. She looks really hot.
How tall is she? I’m not a giant (5’7) and apparently she’s quite tall.

Offline Beanhead

I'm 5' 9/10" and she was above me. She has amazing long legs  :wacko:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Been on my HL for a long time but, like you, struggled to get a time that worked for us both. If she offered CIM, I would make much more of an effort.

Offline Beanhead

When I started CIM was a big thing, not anymore. If its on their likes, great, but not a dealbreaker for me.

I'm just glad I pop a few times in a meet these days, let alone specifying where it happens  :lol:

Offline unus669

Cheers for the review. Been on my HL for a long time but, like you, struggled to get a time that worked for us both. If she offered CIM, I would make much more of an effort.

+1

She’s the only WG at the moment, I’d be willing to drop Anal and rimming for, to sample her cracking body :wacko:

Online SamLP

Good review. I’ve been checking out her pics in Uke too. She looks really hot.
How tall is she? I’m not a giant (5’7) and apparently she’s quite tall.
Says 5'11" on her profile.

Offline winkywanky

That'd make her 6'3" in heels.

I quite like that  :blush:.

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for the review Beanhead  :hi:

Glad to hear you had a good time. I’d like to see her one day but she does book up fast.

Online slimdude1

Looks classy.

Definitely onto the HL - hopefully I can catch her as I heard she's hard to book with

Offline algo

Any one aware of a girl in London that has a model body like her and great service?

Manchester a bit of a trek :dance:

Banned reason: Troll with wrong attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Any one aware of a girl in London that has a model body like her and great service?

Manchester a bit of a trek :dance:

Piss off, leech.

Offline Belgarion

Offline InMefan

Piss off, leech.

Bit harsh considering he's only been on the forum 3 months. We've been in lockdown for nearly 10 weeks.

Offline InMefan

Actually no my bad. He's been on the forum 15 months. I misread it so I take it back  :lol:

Offline Xtro

Actually no my bad. He's been on the forum 15 months. I misread it so I take it back  :lol:

Welcome to 2020.   :sarcastic:   ;)   :cool:

Probably all that talk about COVID-19 that confused you.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 10:38:10 am by Xtro »

Offline magnetico

. I'd say her UKE pics are pretty accurate and she has a pixie-ish look about her (she had short hair at the time I saw her).

Could someone post them here?  :hi: