Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill, South Manchester  (Read 2170 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ArchBacon

External Link/Members Only

I hour incall £140

Saw Tess a few weeks back at her Manchester incall place. Excellent comms, really straightforward and directions given were clear.

On arrival, buzzed up to her apartment, easy to find as door slightly ajar with a reddish glow emanating from inside, nice! Got up to the door and it opened further, with Tess stood there in a very nice get up. I was already familiar with her body based on the many photos on her AW profile/UKE, was prepared for the shaved head too, but the face was a big unknown - thankfully she is a very nice looking lady with sharp features and big blue eyes, I liked her look very much.

Went in to her lounge area, she sorted out some water for me and I handed over the cash. Some small talk before we moved into her bedroom and got more comfortable. In person Tess is very quiet and softly spoken with a lovely Scottish accent ( think Edinburgh rather than Glasgow ). I think it’s fair to say she is ultra submissive, you should be prepared to initiate and move things along yourself. I think her profile has since been reworded to make the submissiveness abundantly clear.

The bedroom itself has a huge comfy super king size bed with plenty of pillows, and is suitably low-lit for a warm, intimate mood.

We started with kissing whilst stood next to the bed, this was light and gentle, not particularly deep but not an issue for me. Then we moved onto the bed and relieved ourselves of our underwear, I did some oral on her, she tasted fantastic and we impeccably groomed down there. She makes lovely little moans/squeaks throughout, not OTT at all. Then I suggested it was my turn, to which she agreed so I lay on my back and she knelt over me from the side and delivered a lovely, slow and deep BJ with plenty of saliva and really good use of her hands, alternating between sucking and stroking expertly. Great skills here, I could have gladly had that for the rest of the hour. I suggested she get on top, she leaned over for a rubber and put it on quickly, no messing/fiddling about. Then she mounted me for a really intense cowgirl, I’m by no means big but she felt really tight on me, she’s got a really grippy pussy. Switched around a few times between cowgirl/missionary/doggy and I was done, spent the time left chatting about this and that before I made my way.

Overall a really enjoyable session, highlight for me was the BJ/HJ - she really seems to enjoy this.

Would I go back? Absolutely and would recommend but be aware of her ultra sub nature and quiet personality.

Offline Access

She does seem to have a very honest profile, without sounding like a bitch. I quite like the look of her pics. Thanks for the review. Might have to have a dabble.

Offline Mancunian99

Haha who doesn't love a grippy pussy  ;)

Offline am97190

Where does she incall from, roughly?