Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill South Manchester  (Read 2516 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Podcast

Saw Tess in the summer. £140 for one hour incall.
External Link/Members Only

comms
Good. Initial contact by email. Put in booking request. Text on the day. All straightforward.

venue
Flat south of city centre. Easy to park. Good area. Discreet. Nice apartment.

WG
I like girls with short hair so Tess's almost shaven head did not phase me - in fact I quite liked it. Nice eyes and cheekbones,  but overall I thought she was average looking - not a stunner and I was a bit disappointed TBH. Good body though. Slim, tall and nice natural large breasts.

Action
After a shower we started kissing. Limited use of tongue and not great. RO commenced. Nice pussy, very clean. However Tess just lay there and very little movement or response to quite a bit of effort from me. Again, disappointing. Moved onto OWO. Light touch, a bit of DT, but again not particularly inspiring. Then moved into sex in mish, CG and doggy. Again Tess was not particularly responsive. Came in bag. Showered and left.

summary
Not a particularly inspiring experience even though Tess was willing enough and seemed a nice girl. She advertises a submissive experience but I don't think that should really equate to just doing what is asked but not much more. Maybe it was down to me just not being able to inspire more. I wouldn't return as there must be better options.

Offline smiths

comms
Good. Initial contact by email. Put in booking request. Text on the day. All straightforward.

venue

WG
I like girls with short hair so Tess's almost shaven head did not phase me - in fact I quite liked it. Nice eyes and cheekbones,  but overall I thought she was average looking - not a stunner and I was a bit disappointed TBH. Good body though. Slim, tall and nice natural large breasts.

Action
After a shower we started kissing. Limited use of tongue and not great. RO commenced. Nice pussy, very clean. However Tess just lay there and very little movement or response to quite a bit of effort from me. Again, disappointing. Moved onto OWO. Light touch, a bit of DT, but again not particularly inspiring. Then moved into sex in mish, CG and doggy. Again Tess was not particularly responsive. Came in bag. Showered and left.

summary
Not a particularly inspiring experience even though Tess was willing enough and seemed a nice girl. She advertises a submissive experience but I don't think that should really equate to just doing what is asked but not much more. Maybe it was down to me just not being able to inspire more. I wouldn't return as there must be better options.

Having a wank for free sounds more fun to me, would of been a negative off me, I expect a WG to make an effort and not lay their like a sack of potatoes. :thumbsdown:

Offline Titi

Word of warning to other punters, she takes it very personal if you cancel a 1st booking. She’s an expensive vanilla fuck IMO. For £10 more, the likes of Alana will shag your brains out.

Offline PLeisure

Word of warning to other punters, she takes it very personal if you cancel a 1st booking.
Yes, good point - she freezes you out  :unknown: - comes across as immature and thin-skinned.

In contrast to a very well known Polish independent, who was very understanding when I had to cancel - which guaranteed a follow-up booking - McGill presents herself as moody and precious. Who needs that. A killer physique isn't enough; attitude counts for a lot.

Offline cueball

Well done to freeze for starting the ball rolling with neutral reviewing of this lass and the op for continuing it.

I suspect we're now getting a true idea of this one now.... Fit, moody and precious.

I'll not be darkening her doorway.

Thanks for sharing podcast :hi:

You lads have saved me a tidy packet of podging tokens
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 12:31:33 pm by cueball »

Offline HailWood

Cheers guys. I’ve had my eye on Tess for a while as her UKE photos show a banging body and I like the idea of having a lass with a shaved head. But if it’s not backed by an enthusiastic service then she’s not for me.

Offline piz111

i met er last year under a different name i cant remmeber, its weird great figure, clean etc but no chemistry very flat punt

Vanillapod

Well done to freeze... etc

Sickening fluffy fan boy creep, obsessed with blowing smoke up his arse.

Offline OakTree

Don’t be such a wanker.

Offline hendrix

Good to know, thanks for the review OP. I was potentially interested in seeing her on one of her London tours, but this type of attitude would be unacceptable for me.

Offline milkman10

your a tit  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

vw

I bet cueball is crying into his cage from that.   :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:37:31 pm by vw »

Offline Beamer

Member for 2 years and SFA contribution. 
Q. Why don't you contribute ?
A. Because you are a typical leech.

Offline freeze44

You still here? We know you cant stand any thing realistic being said about this wg and desperate to defend her and now throwing childish insults around. Get a grip ffs!

You really dont get the idea of this site do you? Just a reminder again...it's to give other punters info on wg's. Were not here to write a review for the benefit of the wg. You might be trying to get in her good books but were not and it takes a bit of balls to do that so maybe grow some yourself?

As cueball says, the reviews here lets us make an informed decision on how to spend our money.

All your doing is making things worse for the wg but hey if thats what you want carry on  :wacko:

vw

All your doing is making things worse for the wg but hey if thats what you want carry on  :wacko:

the twat might end up on her block list, these fluffies often shoot themselves in the foot.    :lol: :lol:

Offline hendrix

the twat might end up on her block list, these fluffies often shoot themselves in the foot.    :lol: :lol:

Something about this one doesn't smell Male Punter to me :D

Offline PLeisure

Offline NigelF

The only obsessive fluffy fan boy creep is you. That's obvious from all your defensive comments about her. If you weren't an obsessive creep, you wouldn't care so much about other people's opinions of your favourite prostitute.

Anyway, cheers for the review OP (and to freeze for the previous one), it's very helpful. I was never really that interested due to her ultra short hair (I actually quite like short hair but not that short) and so these neutrals are the final nails in the coffin.

vw

Something about this one doesn't smell Male Punter to me :D

that's common in these parts, fags for example.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:06:41 pm by vw »

Offline PLeisure

Yeaahhh, Admin - took care of that imbecile retard  :music: :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

Yeaahhh, Admin - took care of that imbecile retard  :music: :thumbsup:

+1

Nah, I think he is a guy, he's just really fluffy.

Offline hendrix

I wondered if it was the prossie herself. Some of the language/posting style rang a bell!

Offline freeze44

I wondered if it was the prossie herself. Some of the language/posting style rang a bell!

Yeah could be...and now left a train wreak for all to view....silly fucker!

Offline Belgarion

comms

venue

WG

Action

summary

Thanks for the heads up mate. I'm getting a wee bit jaded and if I had a similar experience that would be me done with this hobby for a while.

I've kept a watching brief on this SP for a while and this review is most helpful.

Cheers and better luck next time  :hi:

Offline cueball

Bye tess, see you next time you sneak in the back door  :sarcastic:

Offline muffdazzler

I have been tempted for a while mainly due to the incredible body in the pics and the profile coupled with previous reviews. This followed by her stopping half hours (I always do half hour first as an hour too much risk as 9/10 a disappointment when met) has left me think perhaps not.

Offline SamLP

Good review.
Sounded like a shit punt.

Offline antsz

I'm sure I've read somewhere on here or UKE she only likes big cocks as well, sure she took the piss out of little and average cocks so that's me not seeing her  :lol:

vw

I'm sure I've read somewhere on here or UKE she only likes big cocks as well, sure she took the piss out of little and average cocks so that's me not seeing her  :lol:

Maybe she got inspiration from the urban dictionary.   :unknown:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:03:37 pm by vw »

Treehouse

If she like em that much I presume she doesnt charge the owner of such a monstrous apendage.? If not im calling bs:)

Offline antsz

She comes across as a right dick and i wouldn't waste one pound on her