Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selina Kyle - South Manchester  (Read 1160 times)

7 review(s) for Selina Kyle (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Zangief

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Selina this week. The hottest day of the week. £140 for 1 hour.

Comms - Quick responses but spikey. This would piss off a lot of people. The date suggested was fine. She states only seeing one person per day, possibly two per week - not sure about this, but she did book out the whole day after I confirmed. I suggested an outfit, which she bristled at - it does say no outfit requests in her profile. In the end she did wear it though  :yahoo:

Get in and it's a nice flat. Slightly awkward start, despite being native. I head for a quick shower, walk out and she's waiting in the bedroom. Dress and fishnets, looking hot as fuck. She's got a model face with high cheekbones and very short hair. It's definitely not my usual type but I like the variety you get through punting.

She stands up and she's tall - just under six feet. Legs are looooooooong. Bit of DFK, then the dress drops and I unhook the bra to reveal some lovely natural d-cups. She has tattoos in a few places. Push her back on the bed and continue with great teasing dfk. RO starting through the fishnets. It all comes off and the RO continues until her kegal muscles are pulsing. Time to swap and I get the best OWO of my life. Licking, kissing and partial DT with her short blonde hair bobbing was unreal.

Time for the johnny. Start with cowgirl with dfk continuing and getting hot, then ask her favourite position - "X-spins". What?? "I said spoons". Ah - no. "Ok, mish". Yup. Stick a pillow under her arse, get her to play with herself using a clit stim, then lift her legs onto my shoulders and slide in for a bit of depth play. She's loving it, so I push her knees to her tits and push deeper until I feel her cervix. In the room it was hot - 24 degrees outside and much hotter inside. All this work, with her moaning throughout, and I was boiling over. Sweat was dripping off my head and down her long milky-white thighs. Kept this up for a while but then popped in the bag.

Ended with a chat, with me rubbing her all over. By the time I left I realised I'd well outstayed my time - not on purpose, just no watch or clock to hand. Good unrushed experience.

Overall, she's a striking, angular looking girl, probably early 30s. She wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. She clearly states in her profile that she doesn't look like others on AW. Her service was incredible - but as others have said, it's very real. No lube, just her getting wet. 140 is above my normal budget but she has a great body and does a very sensual GFE. I'll maybe stretch to it again.