Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Elliex - South Quay  (Read 1195 times)

70 review(s) for kinky_elliex (57 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline robboflam

External Link/Members Only

Met up last week. Think it is my 3rd or 4th visit over a couple of years.
£80 for 30 mins. No extras asked or offered

Comms : I called, she didnt answer. She rang back within 2 mins and agreed to meet 30 mins later

Venue: Nice enough apartment block a short walk from South Quay DLR station. She talks you in to the communal door and opens it remotely

Meet : Greeted at the door with the behind the door trick, then a big smile. Looked good in underwear and ridiculously high heeled shoes.
Had a quick shower (over bath). Temperature seemed either too hot, or freezing so it was a very quick affair.
Returned to find her sat naked on the bed, though she stood up and welcomed me back with some nice kisses, and a bit of tongue action (when i noticed she had a tongue stud). Someone mentioned braces. I recall she had them when i visited before but didnt notice this time, so either i was too absorped in the kissing, or they have gone
Covered (my choice) oral, bit of oral on her including sitting on my face. Then onto sex with her on top, bit of missionary and then into doggy. Came in the bag, quick wipe up, got dressed while she chatted about stuff and then out the door
Worth noting that she put her lingerie and shoes back on, so no shower between punts.

She is trimmer now than when i last saw her (and she was far from overweight then). Is also trimmer than the photos on the site, which i dont think do her justice. Facially i find her attractive, and she really has a very nice little body. She seemed a little more engaged and happy this time around, but maybe just her mood on the day.

I will definitely be back on the rare occasions I am in Canary Wharf.

Online patelprat

Nice. I find she's better once she has seen you once.
First time was a bit business-like, second time full on!

And great VFM when you want something at relatively short notice from a fit blonde.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 01:58:36 pm by patelprat »