Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara / Aldgate East  (Read 609 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline flybynightpm

_Sexy_Sara

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Called in the morning for a late afternoon punt on the way home from work, confirmed later in the afternoon. All coms by txt.

Date - October 2023

Price - £120

Venue – 5 mins walk from Aldgate East station towards Whitechapel. Modern flats above busy street with communal lobby/lift area. She texted me the flat number and went straight up, didn’t see anyone. As mentioned previously, her door is outside on a terrace inside the building which is odd but I guess they get an outside space. Building and flat were stiflingly warm. Shower was clean.

The SP -  Possible bait and switch, only one of her pictures could be her and that’s the one of her on all fours with her bum in the air on the bed, the others cannot be her. The girl I met was say 24 ish and 5’10, size 14 with a D cup bra, big arse. Pretty face with blonde hair. English is ok, I got the impression she could speak better English than she let on. Quite shy and not very talkative or vocal.

Review

I was welcomed with the usual girl hiding behind the door and a few awkward moments saying hello, no kisses or anything so went for a shower straightaway. On returning, she was in the room standing there in a bra and panties. Started with some nice kissing, she has a big mouth/face so it felt like my mouth was being consumed by her but reasonably sensual with tongues. Whilst standing and snogging, she disengages my towel and starts to wank me off, I relieve her of bra & panties and start to finger her, struggling to find my way in as you do with big girls. Moving to the bed she came on top and does this grinding thing, cock to belly which was sort of nice (no pussy contact) then descending to get stuck into some lengthy cock sucking. A nice sight of her in the mirror at the end of the bed I must say. BJ was good, not toothy but lots of rolling of the tongue and trying to take deeper. I held her head down a few times and she didn’t flinch, even pinched her nose a couple of times for good measure, no issues. This continued for a fair while but then I started to think of the time as I wanted to tick off oral on her (slightly hesitant) and fucking her. One slightly off-putting moment whilst she was sucking away, she was making the usual fake moans and she looked sideways to the back wall, there was nothing here but when she did this, she looked like the Hood out of Thunderbirds with those weird eyes, chuckled to myself at this point. Maybe she was on something. So we changed position rather mechanically, I started sucking and teasing her breasts which were quite sensitive and it was only from this point did the session change to a more spontaneous one where she thought she might enjoy herself. I moved down to give her oral, which was she enjoyed with some quite moans and shuddering, didn’t get wet which maybe blows that observation out the window but they are all different aren’t they! Got neck ache doing this and probably a bit conscious of time so moved up to fuck her, mish to start with and then onto doggy. Because of her size, big arse/thighs I really couldn’t fuck they way I like, deep long strokes, all felt a bit shallow. Anyway, condom on, fucked in multiple positions, even tried her doggy on the edge of the bed with me perpendicular to the bed end trying to pump away, a lot of effort and there wasn’t much to feel as she was fairly loose.

Anyway, came once, a bit of post sex, difficult/limited small talk and onto round two, BJ to restart activities and another few positions. Knackered.

Conclusion

Not wholly convinced it was the girls in the AW pictures, could be, who knows. Seemed a nice girl, was pleasant, delivered everything I asked for reasonably well, would I return, doubtful, body shape not my thing.

Offline tantraman

The SP -  Possible bait and switch, only one of her pictures could be her and that’s the one of her on all fours with her bum in the air on the bed, the others cannot be her. The girl I met was say 24 ish and 5’10, size 14 with a D cup bra, big arse. Pretty face with blonde hair. English is ok, I got the impression she could speak better English than she let on. Quite shy and not very talkative or vocal.

... said pictures collected here :music: