Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Despite poor comms, you went ahead with the punt and it was shit.  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Turtle Z

Another thread got me thinking about this... these days, if comms are shit leading up to a punt I take it as a big red warning sign and cancel. I learned from bitter experience that if the girls comms were shit then there was a massively increased chance that the service would also be shit. Anyone found the same?

Offline jaszyj87

I've had excellent coms with girls and had shit service

Online RedKettle

It is one of those warning signs that can often mean the attitude is wrong.  It can make me change my mind if the issue has arisen some time in advance, but more usually I am booking last minute I will be horny and I ignore the warning sign and push on....

Offline pumps

it does depend, if I know I'm speaking directly with the girl and not a maid and im after more than a pump & dump I just move on to the next girl if comms are crap

Offline Silver Birch

Had one where the comms were good until the 'on the day' confirmation text. (I usually won't leave home without it, but I was working in her town so gave her some leeway. Eventually managed to speak to her around 11am (the punt was 12.30pm) but she sounded annoyed as I had woken her and said "I had a really late night, we need to put it back half an hour".

On one hand, I kind of admired that she did not try and bullshit me, on the other hand, I cancelled because I just knew it would be shit.

Thinking about the question, good comms are essential to me when making a booking and I won't proceed otherwise.

Offline snowbum

Having been let down a few times I would always insist on confirmation before I set out.

Offline punk

50 - 50, i make sure i have some sort of confirmation that its on,even so you can still get bumped.

On the other hand,some communication has been very poor and i have had a good punt.

General though, as a rule,poor comms usually means poor service,especially if you are in direct contact with the prossie.

Offline Turtle Z

I've had excellent coms with girls and had shit service

Yes, as have I but the point being made, or question asked, is whether bad comms increases the chance of a shit punt.

Offline stevedave

In my experience, on the whole those girls with poor comms haven't led to the best punts.

But there have been exceptions. It's a little warning sign though, you just need to make a judgement call, and potentially have a plan b.

Offline peter purves

Another thread got me thinking about this... these days, if comms are shit leading up to a punt I take it as a big red warning sign and cancel. I learned from bitter experience that if the girls comms were shit then there was a massively increased chance that the service would also be shit. Anyone found the same?

I've noticed the correlation. I just wish I could follow such 'signs' :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NigelF

The unfortunate reality is that bad comms can (but not always) be a sign of poor service. Good comms however have nothing to do with the service and just indicate that she's not totally retarded and is keen to get your money.

Offline peter purves

The unfortunate reality is that bad comms can (but not always) be a sign of poor service. Good comms however have nothing to do with the service and just indicate that she's not totally retarded and is keen to get your money.

Very well stated  :hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cueball

Yep, that's what I find too

The good punts usually come with good comms

Offline NervousJ

Yep, took a punt tonight, coms were shit, and it was shit....

Although I had a good outing earlier in the week, all coms made were basically 3 texts...had a cracker....

The warning bells should have sounded earlier when after phoning for the 2nd  day running, she still sounded a right fucking miserable cunt..