Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good VFM British WGs?  (Read 1336 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

Looking for a change of pace from the usual stream of adequate Eastern European conversational English. Can anyone recommend any relatively inexpensive WGs with English as their first language? I'm pretty open in regard to everything else so all suggestions appreciated. If you've experience of them providing a really good GFE, so much the better.

Offline barnstorm123

If conversation is all that concerns you then you can try Lily Hart. She's American and provides a reliably good GFE. Her services are pretty vanilla but she'll do athletic sex and a bit of filth (toys up the arse, etc). Besides Lily, my limited experience with British girls leaves a lot to be desired. I've not had a satisfying experience with one yet. When there's so many excellent Polish girls out there who speak good English I'm not too fussed about "buying British" anyway.

Offline OutForJustice80

If conversation is all that concerns you then you can try Lily Hart. She's American and provides a reliably good GFE. Her services are pretty vanilla but she'll do athletic sex and a bit of filth (toys up the arse, etc). Besides Lily, my limited experience with British girls leaves a lot to be desired. I've not had a satisfying experience with one yet. When there's so many excellent Polish girls out there who speak good English I'm not too fussed about "buying British" anyway.

No this isn't something that's ever bothered me in the past. I just thought I might try something a bit different. The kicker was a visit with Venus (External Link/Members Only) where she didn't understand (or claimed not to)"toys" or "dildo". Still a good experience and she was enthusiastic in spite of the language barrier but it'd be nice to be able to have a proper conversation once in a while. 

Lily Hart looks a good shout, as does her duo partner. Thanks for the recommendation.

Offline barnstorm123

And thank you for alerting me to Venus. Mixed reviews on here but worth a punt at those rates

Offline OutForJustice80

I had a good time with her. The building feels a little bit like the one in The Raid but she has quite the ass.

Offline OutForJustice80

Any more recommendations on this?

Hornydevil247

There are a couple Aussie girls I can recommend.

Sweet & Submissive or Hazel Kitty

Saw Kavita Lipstick yesterday British Born.

HD

Offline Setodger

Miss Hardcore is worth a shout, but she is only in town for a few days before she retires forEVER.

External Link/Members Only

Offline OutForJustice80

Miss Hardcore is worth a shout, but she is only in town for a few days before she retires forEVER.

External Link/Members Only

That is gutting. She's been on my HL for ages just in case I ever went to Manchester. Now she's IN LONDON and I can't get to see her in time  :dash:. Thanks world, I that is your real name.

Offline Zeusthedoc

There are a couple Aussie girls I can recommend.

Sweet & Submissive or Hazel Kitty

Saw Kavita Lipstick yesterday British Born.

HD

I can second S&S!!!