Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst feedback?  (Read 1347 times)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Offline Sedlmayer

External Link/Members Only

Could this be the worst feedback ever?

Quite easily - it's the worst I've ever seen personally, by a country mile  :scare:

password02

Yes but what i could not understand is that these were back in 2012 and yet some guys were still trying her in 2014 and she did the same BS as before -

Seems the punters were drawn to the cheap £ ph cost and did not mind how bad she may have been?

makes you wonder why she does not delete her current AW profile and start a new profile - Perhaps not very clever?

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes but what i could not understand is that these were back in 2012 and yet some guys were still trying her in 2014 and she did the same BS as before -

Seems the punters were drawn to the cheap £ ph cost and did not mind how bad she may have been?

makes you wonder why she does not delete her current AW profile and start a new profile - Perhaps not very clever?

Quite - I'm sure that other girls must have had feedback as bad as this but they hide it and/or change their profiles.
The guys are just thinking with their cocks  :dash:

Offline SamLP

This one is worse. Also 5 negs when you hover over her fb. It's no wonder she's chosen to hide it. Also accumulated over a lesser period of time.

Offline The_Don

This one is worse. Also 5 negs when you hover over her fb. It's no wonder she's chosen to hide it. Also accumulated over a lesser period of time.

:lol:

up to 6 now, wonder if she goner hit double figures

someone stole money off me on the 28/7/14. will still do incall but who ever stole it is a sick ****. Hope who ever i see next is genuine.

:lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:19:30 pm by The_Don »

Offline pong

What makes people visit girls with only one negative feedback is already beyond my understanding ... with so many negs people still going ...
:dash:

Dave2014

Could this be the worst feedback ever?

HAHAHAHAHA!! It was so funny, I had to post it before it get's hidden from her profile:

Type   Member   Date   Role

Feedback
Only   waccodude2014 (0)   14/10/2014 16:26   Seeking Services
    booked 1hr only got 20mins,

Negative   COMPLETE_PACKAGE (15)   02/01/2014 12:57   Seeking Services
    A disgrace. Paid for 1 hour. After 15 mins said time up. Was fit but liar and rude.

Feedback
Only   COMPLETE_PACKAGE (15)   02/10/2013 13:24   Seeking Services
    Amazing body and looks but avoid like the plague! Booked for 1 hour and only got 25 mins. Lied and pushed me out. Has a PIMP so beware!!

Feedback
Only   moreofthesame (124)   20/07/2013 23:37   Seeking Services
    I gave Sandra's hidden -1 rating the benefit of the doubt, but now I can see the reason for both. Nice enough girl, but no GFE and really RUSHED. Disappointing.

Negative   Member Not Active   01/10/2012 09:43   Seeking Services
    Avoid her at all costs.SCUM

Feedback
Only   pianolegs (29)   22/04/2012 21:31   Seeking Services
    spent 70 pounds for an hour and got 20 minutes including shower wanted to charge extra for FK and no CIM selective understanding of thh english language AVOID

Feedback
Only   R&B27 (16)   21/03/2012 00:14   Seeking Services
    Lovely lady, brilliant boobs, very polite, spoken english isnt great but nonetheless a good time and session (oral & sex is protected only)

Response:   Thanks darling