Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ‪Melissa - Lacklustre Romanian £30 - Leicester LE3‬  (Read 1204 times)

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07778485039

£30 - 15 mins

LE3. Same house as Mirriam, side street of Tudor rd.

Punt happened in November.

It’s the girl in the pics. Comms were good. She is a decent looking short brunette. Size 6/8. Small and a bit saggy tits, but great hard nipples. Blowjob wasn’t anything special, she has quite rough skin on her hips and bum. Fucked her in doggy and then mish on the edge of the bed with me standing.

Was having a good time and really enjoying the view so increased the speed and depth while holding her thighs and pulling her into me and hammering away, but then she suddenly pushed me away as I was in the middle of cuming. FFS. She said sorry, she thought she heard a pop and thought the condom had broken. But of course it hadn’t. It was just my throbbing cock in the middle of releasing sperm. Ruined the whole punt. Went straight from a decent PnD to shite in seconds. She was very apologetic afterwards, and besides all this whoring and whatnot she actually seemed like a very nice and genuine person. But this wasn’t a social visit, so it’s a negative.

Overall: 4/10

Picture from the ad:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bonkingbob

'...and besides all this whoring and whatnot..". Versace you prude 😆😆😆😆.