Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Villababe near Tamworth  (Read 497 times)

jtalbain1

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? No reports on here as of yet. The reason why I'm asking is because whilst I would normally laugh at £150 for an hour with a 50+ year old woman, I think I may know her in RL. If it is who I think it is, I defo want to book her  :D
If anyone on here has seen her, could you answer me this just so I can confirm it's who I think it is? If it's the person I'm thinking of, there will be something about her a little out of the ordinary that you'll notice as soon as you meet her, what is it?  :hi:

Offline Rangers54

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? No reports on here as of yet. The reason why I'm asking is because whilst I would normally laugh at £150 for an hour with a 50+ year old woman, I think I may know her in RL. If it is who I think it is, I defo want to book her  :D
If anyone on here has seen her, could you answer me this just so I can confirm it's who I think it is? If it's the person I'm thinking of, there will be something about her a little out of the ordinary that you'll notice as soon as you meet her, what is it?  :hi:

Steve Bruce in a blonde wig 😁