Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Massage  (Read 1161 times)

Offline mike61

Just noticed Cleo Massage is back in Birmingham tomorrow, not touting for her, but think I will give her a visit, on account of not being much else about. If I have a few extra pounds, will go for the four hander.
Touch on the expensive side, but fantastic looks, great wank, shame panties stay on. Well, you cant have it all.
I know it is not every ones likes, but nice to lie back and enjoy.

External Link/Members Only

Keep searching.
Mike

Offline Beamer

Why would you share your intended future visits?

I have a planned visit for Friday but wouldn't share it on here until I reviewed the event.

Sounds a bit touty to me? Just saying   :hi:

Offline mike61

Why would you share your intended future visits?

I have a planned visit for Friday but wouldn't share it on here until I reviewed the event.
Sounds a bit touty to me? Just saying

Beamer,
Not touting, I know she was popular with punters and wanted to share what I had found out, that's all.
Did not intend to share my future visit as I have not decided which day to go on. If I go on Friday, will try not to meet each other in the hall. Anyway, Good luck with the visit, really hope you have a good time with Cleo. (Her cousin is great as well.)

Offline Beamer

Three reviews of her in a few months is getting close IMO - but each to their own. Hope you enjoy her  :hi:

Offline mike61

Beamer,
Point taken, however, they were all genuine . I only made the post for the benefit of other punters. I remember Littlefoot and I think, Rust enjoyed their sessions. They are only here for a short time and you could easily miss them.
In light of your suggestion, I will not review them again unless the service is poor.
If you go ahead with your visit, hope you enjoy.
Mike