Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: candarel cannock  (Read 952 times)

Offline largecock1234567

Hi guys sorry for this but has anyone seen or recognise this lady?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Chuckman

Don't apologise, we're here to help each other. :)

My concern is her likes list: it's extensive and she's either one of the best VFM WGs on AW or she's dodgy. I'm willing to go with the latter. There's minimal detail on her profile and she's recently joined which individually may not be a concern but out all three together and I'm starting to have my doubts about her.

If you still want to go ahead and see her try a fifteen minute session so that way should things go apex over base you don't lose too much money.

Offline largecock1234567

Don't apologise, we're here to help each other. :)

My concern is her likes list: it's extensive and she's either one of the best VFM WGs on AW or she's dodgy. I'm willing to go with the latter. There's minimal detail on her profile and she's recently joined which individually may not be a concern but out all three together and I'm starting to have my doubts about her.

If you still want to go ahead and see her try a fifteen minute session so that way should things go apex over base you don't lose too much money.

Thanks Chuckman I  appreciate it.... Ok so I have had coms with her and asked her about bareback where she has just confirmed she will do it.

Feel a bit bad leading this question down the path but to know now I have had a lucky escape.... just do not get it!!

Chuckman

Thanks Chuckman I  appreciate it.... Ok so I have had coms with her and asked her about bareback where she has just confirmed she will do it.

Feel a bit bad leading this question down the path but to know now I have had a lucky escape.... just do not get it!!

BB? Wow, she's even greater VFM than I thought,  :scare:

Well done for finding this out before the meet, you've dodged a bullet there!

Offline curry

She is a crackhead been around for years often appears in Walsall or Cannock areas. Avoid!

Offline largecock1234567

thanks both.... defo dodged a bullet..... alarming how much bareback is going on at the moment!!! its crazy and risking lives!!!