Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve or Brooke34dd  (Read 1351 times)

JohnG92

Back in brum for work, women mentioned as follows:

Neve: External Link/Members Only

Brooke:  External Link/Members Only

I've seen Neve a couple of time before on previous visits. Great girl always have an enjoyable time. However i've come across Brooke'a profile and she has piqued my interest. Reviews seem fairly good on here too.

Any opinions on who I should go for? They seem quite similar in terms of experiences. One thing i did notice is brooke doesn't do CIM which is a slight negative

Offline Stapler

I would go with your own gut instinct.  :hi:

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline SalmonJunkie

Whilst Brooke most likely isn't the 25 listed in her profile she's definitely younger than Neve and slightly cheaper. Brooke gives amazing owo and you can shoot on her face, which is very similar to CIM.

JohnG92

I'm gonna go for Brooke. She looks like a fucking hottie lol

And i agree facial is as good as CIM. £20 cheaper too.

Thanks guys!

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks guys!

I've also seen Neve, and yes she's a cracking little fuck... But if I were you I'd go for Brooke. Mainly because I like to see new ones, and you know what Neve offers, also you can see her any time.

Someone reviewed Brooke on here yesterday, her hourly rate had gone up... To £160, looks like she's dropped it today back to £150! She's in my plans also!  ;)

Offline tilly66

I've not seen Brooke yet....but she looks very "botoxy" in her photo's ,is it the light or is that how she really looks?

Offline Juankerr

Thanks guys!

Used to see brooke quite regularly although not for a few years now and in many of those meets we did CIM, no idea why its not on her likes list.

I think that considering she still has Swallow and Snowballing on her likes list, both of which I also did with her, I would be surprised if she doesn't still allow CIM, it can't hurt to ask anyway.

JohnG92

I've made a booking with Brooke for tomorrow evening. I'll post a review in the days that follow, hopefully it's a good punt  :drinks:

mau111

Regarding her photos, she does seem to pout in her pics rather than just smile.  It is strange.  In real life though she is fantastic and smiles a lot.  I've seen her a few times is great fun to be with. 

Offline Mcping

I've done both, only once with neve and a few times with Brooke.

Brooke is definitely better looking and sexier in my opinion. She's also very enthusiastic, eager to please and a great fuck. Definitely the one to go for.

I've never had a problem with Brooke taking a good mouthful, she even looks a little sad the odd times I've covered her tits or arse and not in her mouth!

They're both well reviewed and I guess it will come down to personal preference but Brooke gets my vote

Online Punterperson1971

Only seen neve but had a chat with Brooke to arrange a booking so maybe try her next week. But for now neve gets my vote top girl and for me value for money does exactly what she says on her profile