Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sonya - Bradford  (Read 2003 times)

Offline TomTank

aka Tattodsonya

External Link/Members Only

Cost
£100 for 30 mins (more like 20, max 25)

Pre-amble
There has been some discussion about this one with regards to how difficult she is to book, and no reviews on here, so I decided to TOFTT

Rating
Once again, I struggled with the rating, and could have given her a neutral or negative, but going to stick with a positive, purely because she looks really good, is a bit mad in a good way, and has a lovely big cock which she uses well.

Comms
Quite difficult to get hold of, and get a booking.
From what I can see, she is very busy and can pick and choose, and it's first come first served, so you may find yourself hanging around if someone gets to her door before you (she doesn't give you the flat number and watches out for you walking in the corridor).

Location / Premises
Quite close to Forster Square, but amazingly with free on-street parking (after 6pm anyway).
Seemed safe even in the dark, with a few people around.
Directed to a large gate and told to come in when someone opens it (she is correct though that there is plenty of traffic and you do get in quickly). Top floor corridor, walking along and she opens a door and calls me in.
Quite a big place with maybe others there, clean and funtional, AirBNB-ish.

The Girl
Looks just like her photos, a great look, but doesn't take bra off, revealing one large boob where the nipple is in a strange high location. Great body though and cock is lovely, just like the photos.
Apparently Hungarian.

The Service
She is quite aggressive and assertive (which I like), doesn't take long to get hard, quite good on the dirty talk, gets me on my back, condom on, and fucks me while controlling my legs and position with her arms (almost a bit of a yoga stretching session as part of the action!)
Goes along with my kinky stuff, and seems to love domming, giving me a few face slaps, and twisting nipples.
Nice eye contact as she gets me to happy end myself.

Recommend / Return
Yes, so long as you realise what you're in for in terms of an in and out production line, but decent service / Not sure