Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are the agencies quiet at the moment??  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Topkat

I wont be in London again for a while but already planning my next punt.  Looking at a few of the EE agency sites there is an AGENCY SPECIAL OFFER deal on the go. They are offering some girls at £170 - £30 off the £200 hourly rate.
Ive been told by a couple of the girls how quiet they have been recently.
If business doesnt pick up will it be Buy One Get One Free :thumbsup:

Offline GlennQuagmire

Will you be kind enough to share which agencies are doing this offer?
Thanks.
Mind you even with the discount it's still pricey, so hopefully the girls are worth it

Offline Topkat

Will you be kind enough to share which agencies are doing this offer?
Thanks.
Mind you even with the discount it's still pricey, so hopefully the girls are worth it

Hi GlennQ
Didnt want to be accused of touting as agancies I use and review but as you asked here you go.....Diva & Top Secret.
On TS Zuza was yesterdays offer, Lucia seems to be todays External Link/Members Only £170 first hour only.
Im sure Diva had a couple fo girls reduced yesterday but cant see any today, maybe just when the phones get dusty.

Offline GlennQuagmire

TK thank you very much for sharing.
I will you take a look and will of course share any punting experiences on here.

Online hw189

I wouldn't be surprised that these agencies are quite, I'm actually surprised that they are still in business! I would say that many punters are wising up to the scams and scandalous rates these agents put on for each of their girls. These agencies need more than a discount to get any business at all.

When you factor in the costs of all the rip-off extras the agencies put on for each girl (£50 for cim, etc) the prices become a joke! These agencies never used to charge these ridiculous extras when I was a frequent visitor a long time ago, all services were inclusive of the girl's hourly rate. Either the girls offered the services that were listed on their profile, or they didn't offer it at all; No extra costs were involved.

Then you have the vast majority of girls on their books who are listed as any other nationality other than Romanian, as well as generous photo editing of every picture and under representation of their age / looks.

When you also factor in that these agencies do f* all when you don't get such a good service from the lady, many punters can see that these agencies don't really offer any good value for your money. You are better off sticking to Adultwork, where coincidentally you can also find many of these girls listed cheaper than the rip off agency rates (and where you don't have to pay the pimp / agency).

mrhappypants

Feels like demand is very low in London generally at the moment.

Offline claretandblue

Didnt the agencies get quiet,or at least appear quiet on here,when the only poster who regularly reviewed agency girls was banned?

Offline king tarzan

I have been told over the years by many ladies that run up to Christmas/after new year and Ramadan are there most quiet periods..
Funds are obviously very rightly in my opinion are diverted to family gifts etc...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

I wouldn't be surprised that these agencies are quite, I'm actually surprised that they are still in business! I would say that many punters are wising up to the scams and scandalous rates these agents put on for each of their girls. These agencies need more than a discount to get any business at all.

When you factor in the costs of all the rip-off extras the agencies put on for each girl (£50 for cim, etc) the prices become a joke! These agencies never used to charge these ridiculous extras when I was a frequent visitor a long time ago, all services were inclusive of the girl's hourly rate. Either the girls offered the services that were listed on their profile, or they didn't offer it at all; No extra costs were involved.

Then you have the vast majority of girls on their books who are listed as any other nationality other than Romanian, as well as generous photo editing of every picture and under representation of their age / looks.

When you also factor in that these agencies do f* all when you don't get such a good service from the lady, many punters can see that these agencies don't really offer any good value for your money. You are better off sticking to Adultwork, where coincidentally you can also find many of these girls listed cheaper than the rip off agency rates (and where you don't have to pay the pimp / agency).

+1
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac