Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian Sala Thai Hendon  (Read 3257 times)

Puntersingh

1st review/post..

I was becoming a regular at sala thai but never got to see Vivian

£25 given to the receptionist who I have to admit seems a bit of bitch but damn she needs a good seeing too.

The usual get on the bed and wait for the girl. This time it was different, she knew I wasn’t fully undressed yet she walked in. She began to caress me. At this point I was a bit shocked but the man downstairs clearly wasn’t! She just jumped into DFK and whispered it was so nice to see me. I was bit confused as I had never seen her. she bent over the bed and I couldn’t resist but to give her wet pussy RO.

Next thing I knew she had finished and I was laying on my back on the bed. She proceeded with OWO and eventually FS not protected. I read she was a bit of keen one but never expected this. We fucked hard all different positions only occasionally interrupted by the bed making a loud/suspicious creaking.
With both of us sweating she looks at the time and the 30mins was up. It gets worse/better... she insists on taking my number which I thought was a bit much.

The next few days she’s sexting me all the time to the point where she invites me to her place. 4 hours of pure uncontrollable lust. For an older lady her pussy is fairly tight and it seemed like she hadn’t seen action for ages.

We have text on and off ever since and I haven’t been back to sala since

All in all she’s a proper milf
A bit too small/lack of curves for my liking but her nipples are literally bolted on. Just a shame her tits aren’t bigger.

I can’t review the massage because that never happened!

Cheeky pic she sent me attached

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ozy84

Fuck that shit stinks!!  :lol:

Mr singh are you a builder? Are you opening a 99p shop next door and teyijg to fuck things up for sala thai?

Whats the motives paa ji?  :D

Online Davesorento

It doesn't just smell of bullshit, it's more a bull sitting in a pile of its own shit and then doing another massive dump on top of it!
Not sure why sudden unprotected sex would be a positive or her taking your number and relentlessly sexting you!!

Offline VFM

If it smells like shit, looks like shit, it probably is shit!  Why even bother writing such bollocks?

Offline Brazilian Martian

As it's been proven before  :music:  when ever new members join up with asian names they are trolls  :music:

Offline hawai5o

Mr singh are you a builder? Are you opening a 99p shop next door and teyijg to fuck things up for sala thai?

Whats the motives  :D

Maybe Vivian mistook him for  Tony Singh opening a Haggis Pakora next door  :sarcastic:  External Link/Members Only

"He may be a chef with a turban, but he doesn’t do curry"!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:59:01 pm by hawai5o »

Offline Ozy84

Maybe Vivian mistook him for  Tony Singh opening a Haggis Pakora next door  :sarcastic:  External Link/Members Only

"He may be a chef with a turban, but he doesn’t do curry"!

:lol: :lol:

Offline BillGoldberg

That picture doesnt even look like Vivian  :dash: :dash:

Offline sparkus

OK, gave the receptionist a seeing to, can I claim my five pounds?

Offline Jimmysingh

That picture is definitely not vivian i can vouch for that

Offline Ozy84

Not another singh!  :dash: :scare:

Maybe its a pic of mrs singh.... :unknown:

Offline Jimmysingh

Will the real mr singh pls stand up :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Will the real mr singh pls stand up :lol:

Do you drive a red taxi Mr Singh?

Offline Heallday

I don't think this is too far fetched. I had a similar episode earlier this year, although it took a few "massages" and banter to actually get her number and visit her flat, which by all accounts is pretty much just her sex room. I've got a feeling she has a soft spot for the brown guys. Good on ya fella.

Offline scutty brown

I don't think this is too far fetched. I had a similar episode earlier this year, although it took a few "massages" and banter to actually get her number and visit her flat, which by all accounts is pretty much just her sex room. I've got a feeling she has a soft spot for the brown guys. Good on ya fella.

are you Puntersingh, back for a second round of bullshit?

Offline Heallday

Lol! Hardly - I mean he's getting it in, why hate? Anywho... Do you fellas know of any places similar, but closer to northwest; Harrow and the like?

TheEnabler

Mr Singh's story sounds legit, and I can recount a similar experience with her last year. Last August I went for a massage and specifically asked for her (it was my first time), and we ended up having FS w/ a Johnny. We then exchanged numbers and over the course of a couple of months we met regularly for passionate FS at her place. Problem was, she got too attached and kept saying she "loved me" which was a major put off. After I told her we should stop she would constantly message me and call me, and I ended up blocking her.....but a few months later I couldn't resist and ended up seeing her again a couple of times. Haven't seen her for a good few months now, but she's definitely a horny one and an amazing fuck.

Offline BillGoldberg

Mr Singh's story sounds legit, and I can recount a similar experience with her last year. Last August I went for a massage and specifically asked for her (it was my first time), and we ended up having FS w/ a Johnny. We then exchanged numbers and over the course of a couple of months we met regularly for passionate FS at her place. Problem was, she got too attached and kept saying she "loved me" which was a major put off. After I told her we should stop she would constantly message me and call me, and I ended up blocking her.....but a few months later I couldn't resist and ended up seeing her again a couple of times. Haven't seen her for a good few months now, but she's definitely a horny one and an amazing fuck.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
 :thumbsup:

I'll be right over then
Should I say Mr Singh sent me or do you use a different name at Sala Thai ?

Offline LLPunting

Hmmm, as much as I hate to lend any credence to this fantastical sounding shit...

...the few times I saw Vivian she did mention about having troubles with men, falling in love and not being able to trust them.  All said from a very personal standpoint rather than any distant, cynical, WG, man-hating aspect.  She struck me as being (a little) conflicted and lost between "work" and heart.  Not being brown I guess didn't pass muster for special visits, perhaps "phew" would be apposite at this point?

Callisto

Should Mr Singh (the original one) be un-banned?  Seems fair.

Offline scutty brown

Why? it looks to me as if he's already back and posting

Offline BillGoldberg

Would the real Mr Singh, please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Titti Tatti

As someone who's reviewed her I'm also calling b/s. Will ask for her when I get back there.

We talked about London and she she told me she liked where she lived and it wasn't that close to Hendon.