Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Cindy Hot - CW  (Read 4659 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Face: 8/10 - thin long face, very appealing to me. Long blonde hair too.
Body: 9/10 - slim size 6, great tan, not perfectly shaves legs, but tall. Real model like figure.
Attitude: 10/10 - very friendly has a great sense of humour.
Service: 8/10 - good owo, but did not do cim (not extra). Grind was tight and found my self digging hard.
Shower: clean and fresh towel.
Price: 80 for 30 mins.
Recommend: yes for model types
Return: yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BootsnBunches

Face: 8/10 - thin long face, very appealing to me. Long blonde hair too.
Body: 9/10 - slim size 6, great tan, not perfectly shaves legs, but tall. Real model like figure.
Attitude: 10/10 - very friendly has a great sense of humour.
Service: 8/10 - good owo, but did not do cim (not extra). Grind was tight and found my self digging hard.
Shower: clean and fresh towel.
Price: 80 for 30 mins.
Recommend: yes for model types
Return: yes

Thanks for the review. Looks good. Any hints on location appreciated.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Meursault

I like the look of her. Thanks  :drinks:

FlyingBreadMan

Profile has been noted for B&S

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155549.msg1690737#msg1690737

Yes.

I actually saw her when she was in north London probably 2+ years ago. As she moved closer I figures I would take a gamble, and if I did get B&S then likely be her house mate who is also cute. BUT I hate B&S so would have posted it a negative, and scam.

Offline LLPunting

FBM,
You paid 80 which isn't in her pricing so you paid extra for OWO?
Any idea if it's included in price for 1hr
The fact she just says she has a number of extras with no list of prices and her AW feedback is hidden all screams scam.
If you have any further priving info or can confirm what is included in her price that would be really useful.

:drinks:

mrhappypants

FBM,
The fact she just says she has a number of extras with no list of prices and her AW feedback is hidden all screams scam.
If you have any further priving info or can confirm what is included in her price that would be really useful.

+1 Sounds like CIM is not available?

FlyingBreadMan

FBM,

When I saw her 80 for 30 mins and she said tgat was with owo and cim included, but I happen to have owo then shag her and not have cim (my choice).

Offline LLPunting

When I saw her 80 for 30 mins and she said tgat was with owo and cim included, but I happen to have owo then shag her and not have cim (my choice).

Thanks FBM for the clarification.  :thumbsup:

Offline pewpewpew

Sometimes you have to send a text or a phone call saying I want 1 hour with A B and C and she'll tell you how much. If you don't like it move on.

With cryptic extras it's never a good idea to turn up and try to negotiate on the day

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, wanted to see her for a while

FlyingBreadMan

Looks like she is back... anyone checked?

May do so when I return to UK.

InstaPunt

Looks like she is back... anyone checked?

May do so when I return to UK.
Not sure it’s her, ass looks more toned and slightly more meat. Actually maybe she’s hit the gym and done some squats. Who knows.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 08:32:52 am by InstaPunt »

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:59:42 am by The_Don »

mrhappypants

To pick up and echo The Don's concerns...

if it is the girl in the picture I give above she was (I think) previously using a "borrowed" profile.  After initially agreeing a date to meet she went silent when I attempted to confirm (listed) services, hence I would be very interested to learn if (i) it is her, (ii) she does offer OWO and CIM, (iii) if she charges extras, and (iiii) what they are.

Offline The_Don

if it is the girl in the picture I give above she was (I think) previously using a "borrowed" profile.  After initially agreeing a date to meet she went silent when I attempted to confirm (listed) services, hence I would be very interested to learn if (i) it is her, (ii) she does offer OWO and CIM, (iii) if she charges extras, and (iiii) what they are.

In person, iirc she had very limited English.

Several members, stated they punted, this W/G

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69814.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89396.msg1110461#msg1110461

But as stated, this group like to mess punters around

InstaPunt

Not sure if the new profile is her or not. But Cindy in 2017 did do owo/cim no extra charge.

FlyingBreadMan

Not sure if the new profile is her or not. But Cindy in 2017 did do owo/cim no extra charge.

It is her according to recent review.

Offline Skyjuice1000

Glad I did some reseach was gonna book her her boat has put me off Thanks for the info and reviews guys