Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poshenglishpussy?  (Read 4945 times)

CheeseInferno

Afternoon lads, am off to see Charlotte aka poshenglishpussy later. can't see any reviews on here, anyone got any feedback?

External Link/Members Only

[Link fixed by admin]

SuitedandBooted

Yes have seen her a few times and always have a good time.  Must write a review (when the OH isn't hovering near the computer).

Have seen her for longer bookings, and she has one of the fittest bodies around. Hope you have fun, I'm jealous now. Must go and see her soon.

CheeseInferno

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I haven't. Just fixing your link.

Cheers LL, was posting from mobile which is crap at links!

CheeseInferno

Yes have seen her a few times and always have a good time.  Must write a review (when the OH isn't hovering near the computer).

Have seen her for longer bookings, and she has one of the fittest bodies around. Hope you have fun, I'm jealous now. Must go and see her soon.

Thanks SuitedandBooted, I'll write a review when I get a chance too, great way to pass an hour!  :D

SuitedandBooted

Glad you had fun.
She is incredibly fit, with a lovely personality too. Unusual for an English girl.

Offline gp10003

Might give her a try this afternoon. Thanks for the info
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:33:20 am by gp10003 »

Offline tazz

I saw her the other week, got mucked about with regards to the time, waited for 20 minutes. Shes not as hot as in the pictures, has a nice personality and does give a good service, but 30 minutes into an hour booking she lost interest and ended the session 15 minutes later as she was going out for dinner. Tells me she has a regular job which pays £7 an hour. Sadly i cant recommend her.

RonniePasas

Sounds like she should be on my HL.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:00:07 pm by RonniePasas »

Offline onlyhumean

tried calling,  she then asked if i call tell her about myself, she cut me off before id even given my name and told me she didnt like the sound of me...was kinda rude

SuitedandBooted

tried calling,  she then asked if i call tell her about myself, she cut me off before id even given my name and told me she didnt like the sound of me...was kinda rude

Without knowing how you sounded hard to comment.
She is a moody cow from memory.