Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily_grace  (Read 2570 times)

Offline mrsuperstar

Hi Guys,

This profile has perked my interest, seems legit(ish) anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Yorkle

She was showing as being in Guildford about a month ago, and I tried to arrange something but got the run around - she never seemed to be available when I wanted.  Maybe a PG scam?

Offline HappyandLucky

IMO if she was a cute looking English 18 year old that had been a AW member almost 2 months she would have been reviewed. Her AW reviews are from low level reviewers and add that to the fact she charges 5 credits for her private gallery, I would proceed with caution as per Yorkle's suggestion as PG scam.  Why not phone her to arrange a booking and see how you get on?  Don't forget to feedback if you proceed  :thumbsup:

Offline mrsuperstar

Yeah the profile wreaks a little bit due to high PG cost, and and as you said a busty 18 yr old student who hasn't been booked by a site user in 2 months is a little hard to belive. Tried calling and got no answer but did get a reply to an email stating she's now based in windsor and to call later today, will keep you updated

lkiu6433

any updates Samadoo? Did you manage to get in touch with her

Offline scooby73

I was also interested in her but has now moved to Ilford :(

Offline mrsuperstar

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delayed reply, it was all a bit wishy washy and after our previous chat I aired on the side of caution and decided to punt elsewhere (review to follow shortly).

Offline MrMatrix

Emily_Grace  Adultwork2759419                                 External Link/Members Only
    I met her a few months ago at Gatwick. A really quite attractive blond scottish girl. Nice body enhance boobs which are nicely proportioned to the rest of her body. Nice looking pussy. Normally 0.5 hrs is £100 but as business was slow she'd dropped to £80. Having paid she was quick to point out that she  does OW and no FK :thumbsdown:. Fair enough I thought. She had nice boobs which took most of my focus. We did several positions including reverse cowgirl, which must have suited her as there was a full length mirror at the end of the bed so she had best view of the action. After we finished she said my time was nearly up (like 20 minutes had passed)to get dressed( a bit of clockwatcing but then it is a 1/2 hour punt) . I got dressed and still had time for a chat, now that we were both dressed her urgency to get me out wasn't quite as important as before and we drifted pass the 1/2 hour. Our conversation was very engaging. she's an interesting young lady. I could have enjoyed her company for a lot longer. She has a few Gatwick regulars it seems for which she has a standard overnight fee of £1200. I asked if they get just OW.....she smiled and to me implied no. I suspect she'd look after such a punter.  Despite her age she is a strong character and Yes I would see her again, she's a nice girl, but I'd clarify a few things next time if they were that important. :drinks:

Offline scooby73

Looks amazing in her new pics.
Shame she's moved again AND put her prices up to £200 an hour!!