Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NW London GILFs  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Pupil2021

Tried looking but could not find a comprehensive thread on this, AW coming up with a decent few but I have noticed that many of this forum regard anything 40 years plus as a GILF, which I feel is stretching it (ahem!), any good experiences with 50 plus WGs in NW London/South Herts/Middlesex?

Have been to see Stefani at the Harrow Fun House once and have Amy "E-commerce platform" in Colindale on the radar for sure.

Thanks in advance and apologies of there is an extensive thread on this already I could not find!
Banned reason: Idiot who doesn't know when to stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevebarry

Lisa32ff. Age on her adultwork page says 41,but if you look at her reviews on here,a few people put her age as older
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.

Offline Pupil2021

Very nice, has her listed as Bristol at the moment but onto the HL in case she comes up to the smoke again

Offline Pupil2021

Thanks chap, Mya looks (and sounds like!) the business, strange she does not appear on searches on AW. Added to HL

Offline Sunny

Her ver pic https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/38f58dd5345a126159867bdf1733a529fa300e0f.jpg

I have been trying to book with her but with new lockdown/tier 4 decided not to see anyone for another month. Going to wait until mid Feb I think in the next 21 days covid will affect more people than previously before

Be careful

Offline lillythesavage

Her ver pic https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/38f58dd5345a126159867bdf1733a529fa300e0f.jpg

I have been trying to book with her but with new lockdown/tier 4 decided not to see anyone for another month. Going to wait until mid Feb I think in the next 21 days covid will affect more people than previously before

Be careful

You are correct, knew no one who contracted it first time round, well one that was taken in but turned out to be food poisoning , this time loads I know have fallen foul.

I think you are being very hopeful with mid Feb. They are talking end of March today and Furlough already extended until then. Could be Late spring or early Summer before things change, Warm weather does seem to have a helpful effect.

Offline Pupil2021

Be careful

Ouch!!!!! Thanks for the heads up mate, will give it a miss.....

Offline Londongooner18

Amber based in Colindale, saw her in early December, review to follow.
My experience with her wouldnt reflect the reviews on UKP, maybe its a hit or miss thing with Amber. But overall was satisfied and meets what you are after here.

External Link/Members Only

She has got some reviews on UKP:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215212.0

Offline Pupil2021

Thanks Gooner (top team by the way!)

Looking for a tad older but may give her a shout as too close not too and prices are very competative!

Offline Sunny

These ladies are working amazed these older women are working through this period tbh

Viki Streatham External Link/Members Only

Offline suitinahurry

Check out Kandifun - just did a review - she probably fits your category! External Link/Members Only
She was quite a bit of unadulterated filthy fun

Offline Pupil2021

Check out Kandifun - just did a review - she probably fits your category! External Link/Members Only
She was quite a bit of unadulterated filthy fun
#
Oh yes, read her reviews a while back, very interesting and already on the HL. Thanks for the heads up

Offline Convince Me

These ladies are working amazed these older women are working through this period tbh

Viki Streatham External Link/Members Only

Covid battle hardened, possibly saw it off early on & soldiered on ever since.

Offline Baxter63

Amber based in Colindale, saw her in early December, review to follow.
My experience with her wouldnt reflect the reviews on UKP, maybe its a hit or miss thing with Amber. But overall was satisfied and meets what you are after here.

She has got some reviews on UKP:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215212.0

First saw her about 7 or 8 years ago when she was in the Welsh Harp/Kingsbury Road area. Advertising as Greek and for massage. Sussed that she wasn't Greek, even though she answered my greetings - she'd lived there for a few years. Had a great time and found out (post-cum for both) that she's Russian. She was Vanessa, in those days. Didn't kiss during that punt but nearly kissed my mouth off, as we said good morning (it was a late night punt). Went back and the massage & orals became FS, with her doing all the work (CG). Saw her a few times and she disappeared.

Turned up in Colindale neck of the woods and had a few good re-union sessions. Always an hour but always overran, even when I reminded her about the time. If she wasn't busy, she enjoyed the company, by the feel of things. Quirky, temperamental, must be well into 50+ by now and loves RO, OWO. I never did get to any more than CG, in the FS times - I'm a lazy sod and she likes to lead to get herself off, so why not just enjoy? Great fun, although some guys might find her a bit odd or difficult, if they don't know Russian women. I'd be tempted back for old times' sake, except that she did slip me in, when we were in the height of a vigorous, full-on, frottage and hadn't got to the condom stage. 'Clean man. Good cock' was her excuse - I don't have one.
(I got tested and was all clear but never went back).
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 04:05:55 pm by Baxter63 »
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Pupil2021

So tempted to break lock down! Literally stones throw from me!

Online tantraman

... any good experiences with 50 plus WGs in NW London/South Herts/Middlesex?

Amy Amazon in Colindale fits this bill very nicely (NB. Her AW name is currently subject to UKP's autocensor) ...

Amy Amazon (FBSM, GFE, DFK, OWO, CIM, Penetration) in London NW9 (Colindale)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline Pupil2021

Thanks Tantra, already on my HL for some time now....