Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody had the pleasure of Toxic Polish Pussy  (Read 5727 times)

Offline scooby73

Is she another too good to be true?
Looks hot

External Link/Members Only

Offline Urban_G

Looks hot indeed, though no face pics :( will add her to my HL and see what happens with her profile / feedback in coming months

Offline scooby73

I'm tempted to give her a go but quite far to travel.
Decision decisions.......

panel999

I would go for blonde hotty - very nice see my review

amri

wow i am tempted to see her next week. punting fund is full now finding suitable ladies to spend it on..

her body kinda looks like christina aguilera before she gained weight.. and i am very tempted ...

Offline scooby73

she's a bit far :(
Think i might actually go for this hottie.
External Link/Members Only

panel999

WOW she does look HOT HELLEN - I can travel out of my area to see her for 2 hours + IF it is HER that you are seeing? She easily beats Blonde Hooty hands down.

Maybe go and see and do a review for the rest of the guys here on UKP?

damiankingston747

WOW she does look HOT HELLEN - I can travel out of my area to see her for 2 hours + IF it is HER that you are seeing? She easily beats Blonde Hooty hands down.

Maybe go and see and do a review for the rest of the guys here on UKP?

i saw her profile few days back and wanted to see her today (sunday), sent a mail, hasnt responded yet.. interestingly, her area of working has changed 3 times in the last few days.. when i sent her a AW mail, she was showing in richmond.. may not be a worry if she travels around to see clients but in case the more experienced guys have more light to show

Ted Bear

:wacko: wowser some serious hot blonde selections on this thread - Toxic & Helen have been hotlisted, I hope and wait for some good FR  :angelgirl:

damiankingston747

Anyone booked with helen? Any response from her? She is a bit too far for me right now.. If she comes nearby, will take one for team if noone has

Offline Stiltskin

Anyone booked with helen? Any response from her? She is a bit too far for me right now.. If she comes nearby, will take one for team if noone has

Profile looks fake to me. Multiple Google image search hits.

Offline scooby73

I swapped a couple of text messages with Hellen and she told me where she was but when i enquired to check whether sex and anal were on offer for the price i got no response.
Decided to go for Oana instead.

BeesKnees

I sent toxic an email asking about filming and her area and she just replied.

Literally just said her postcode and road name. Williesden Green station is the closest station which isn't too bad.

If its a B&S I can easily make my way to blonde hotty for a visit

panel999

Go for it and report back asap, She has been on my H list for a few weeeks

BeesKnees

I subscribed to her pg and it seems she's a kinky one! Whips, several outfits for role play (wedding night basque and stockings!) and even one her pics is a page from what looks like a Kama sutra, row his boat  (it's in English). I'm starting to understand all the ticks on her likes list.

No face pic unfortunately. I might decide to dip my toe, or cock, into a bit light domination with her

So may girls on my HL FFS

Offline loner

So has anyone seen this girl?

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's fake - the pic is Melissa Debling - External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

WHEN WILL YOU GENTLEMEN STOP SEEING GIRLS WHO DON'T PROVIDE A FACE PICTURE.    :dash: :dash:

If we all stuck together they would HAVE to provide a face pic ------------ or go hungry.   :hi:

BeesKnees

I was gonna see her today but went for a different wg altogether. Review up later on the other girl.

This heat is unbearable. I think I won't punt until it cools down like it was yesterday. Someone else is gonna have to take one for the team

Offline Horizontal pleasures

WHEN WILL YOU GENTLEMEN STOP SEEING GIRLS WHO DON'T PROVIDE A FACE PICTURE.    :dash: :dash:

If we all stuck together they would HAVE to provide a face pic ------------ or go hungry.   :hi:

When will you please stop shouting in capital letters? Some of us can ignore the mantelpiece when stoking the fire. If you prefer to see the face that is your choice and if we make our own choices, we can manage, we are adults now.

Online NightKid

It's fake - the pic is Melissa Debling - External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

You do realise you are quoting proof for a B&S profile WITH a face picture, yes? If you are trying to to reference the girl in the OP, the quote was unnecessary.
I'm 50/50 on profiles without face pics but what HP said also rings true:

Some of us can ignore the mantelpiece when stoking the fire. If you prefer to see the face that is your choice and if we make our own choices, we can manage, we are adults now.

Offline Stav096

Just a follow-up to track the name chages on this profile; ow operating as:

GET_ME_BOY

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Nothing new to add.