Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani Priya 4U  (Read 2918 times)

1 review(s) for PAKISTANI PRIYA 4U (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline handsolo

Fancied a late lunch punt saw this one on the AW available local and fairly cheap, minimal feedback and no reviews that I could see on here but decided to take the plunge anyway.

Price: £60 half hour.

Comm's: Phoned no answer so sent a text 10mins later and got a reply straight away. Texted me the location and I knew the area as punted near there before.

Basement flat typical of the area, between Earls Court and West Brompton around 10 mins walk from both tube stations. Room was clean and had en- suite bath room which I used for a shower before and after.

The girl: Shortish maybe around 5.3" to 5.4" long dark hair,attractive enough face and nicely tanned skin, DD tits probably a size 12-14 so at that height a little dumpy maybe ?but not a turn off for me at least but I don't think those profile pictures which are minimal anyway are particularly accurate

Services: FK ( Light ), OWO ( good - she was stroking my rusty sherriffs badge at the same time ), Rimming and RO ( on her ) and even managed to slip a cheeky finger in her pussy while rimming her with no complaints and which she seemed to like. On with the rubber sex in doggy and cowgirl to finish with a finger up her arse.

Although she provided decent enough services and had a nice enough personality profile pics are misleading. She claims to be a mix of Pakistani and Hungarian however looks and attitude seemed like a typical hungarian WG not that this is always a bad thing. She served the purpose and didn't cost the earth and was local but I felt a little rushed and didn't get the full 30mins hence the neutral. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Terry 7 incher

What a messed up profile. Calls herself a Pakistani princess but at the bottom her nationality says Hungarian lol.

But nice arse in that picture in the bath

marty_mcfly

What a messed up profile. Calls herself a Pakistani princess but at the bottom her nationality says Hungarian lol.

The silly girl doesn't even know that Priya is an Indian name and not a Pakistani one.

Offline smooooch

Probably this idea is a brain child of her pimp ! :lol:

Offline old_monk01

and has a non muslim name.