Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura (Busty Angel) of Tufnell Park  (Read 3816 times)

22 review(s) for bustydd_angel2 (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline joe diddley

External Link/Members Only

Laura has been extensively reviewed on this forum and I don't have much to add to the pot of shared knowledge other than to endorse what others have said. Friendly attitude, professional in making arrangements and well appointed pad. Polish with what I detected to be quite a middle class background. If you like curvier girls with big tits she should most definitely float your boat.

Went for a two way oral marathon with her and she delivered OWO to CIM expertly and with enthusiasm. At £100 per hour (which I went for) she represents very good value for money and I would definitely visit again at some point in the future. As other reviewers have noted her visiting hours are quite restricted (up until 6pm) but this is going to change soon, she tells me, and she plans to offer one or two evenings per week (probably Tuesdays initially) allowing for later appointments in the near future. Form an orderly queue.

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed the punt Joe, and congrats on posting your first review  :thumbsup:
Good news re possible evening appointments. Did you go for any FK/DFK and if so, how was it?

Offline joe diddley

Thanks Sam. I found Laura to be an enthusiastic DFK-er employing quite a bit of variation in the old tonsil tennis department. Her tongue had a stud (which I hadn't noticed beforehand but could feel) which made this all the more interesting (not to mention the OWO). I'm not normally a huge fan of DFK but Laura seems to encourage schnogging and I have to say that it was very enjoyable with her. 

Offline The_Don

One of the best DFK I've punted. Some of these Polish W/G know how to kiss.

Offline nevi

This WG is on my to do list ! Lovely pair of juggs I must say. :D

Offline Lorachoop

her profile has been updated to say that she is now available on Tuesday and Thursdays 11am-7pm and also a couple of saturdays this month. Might just be able to see her due to this :)

Offline thetinman007

Will most probably head down this Friday. Can you let me know if she has any hidden piercings? Nipple? Clit? Etc  any feedback on this would be appreciated

Offline Tonyleung

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?    Tattoos

Offline Cunning Punt

her profile has been updated to say that she is now available on Tuesday and Thursdays 11am-7pm and also a couple of saturdays this month. Might just be able to see her due to this :)

+1

Yes, I spotted that. Evening still no good but hopefully the Saturday working will become more regular so more of us can see her.

Not many can see a girl 11-5.30pm Mon-Fri, particularly if you live outside London.

One would hope this is reflection that she recognises this, but, more likely, she is just looking to earn extra cash ahead of Xmas.

Offline davidgood

Joe,

Congratulations on your first review. I hope we will see a few more.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline joe diddley

Thank you, david. I'm sure there will be more reports in due course. Having realised that comments on visited women are better received as new reports than as supplementary comments within existing threads, regardless of whether they have more useful information or not, I'll now go with that in the future.

With regard to Laura she does offer anal (albeit for £20 more as specified on her profile) and she might therefore be one for you to hotlist if you haven't already. I didn't partake of that but she seems to give what she offers with enthusiasm and therefore might be one for you to see if you haven't already if you work around her rather restrictive working times. (I remember that you did visit the other Busty Angel of Tufnell Park [Maya] a couple of times, but I don't think you have visited Laura, the newer Busty Angel of Tufnell Park, at least AFAIK.)