Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester city Brothels  (Read 3042 times)

Offline cocacola1980

Hi guys im from the west Midlands and travelling to Leicester today for a meeting, is there any Brothels with a selection of women around the city centre that i can use before i get my train back.
thanks in advance

Offline koopertrooper

Closest one to the train station would be X-Lounge - External Link/Members Only

Literally across the road from the Train station.

Offline cocacola1980

Ok cheers for that mate, i rang them and they close at 8.30, so i'll try and make it, if not i'll get a hooker when i get back to brum  :wacko:

Offline Longshot

Offline koopertrooper

Yep - still going, but a little further away from the train station

Online jc1971

Would suggest steer clear of any of the places on Narborough Rd

Offline Cappadonna

Hi guys im from the west Midlands and travelling to Leicester today for a meeting, is there any Brothels with a selection of women around the city centre that i can use before i get my train back.
thanks in advance

Any luck??

Offline Charliehutton

Would suggest steer clear of any of the places on Narborough Rd

Blimey, jc, are they still going? About 5 years ago I looked in to a parlour just a few doors along from Ladybirds, and was out like a shot. At reception was a burly, tough looking character, built like a middleweight wrestler, with beefy tattooed arms and fists like hams. She didn't seem too friendly, either, and the girls she introduced - both Russian - weren't much better. I assumed it was a place run by East Europeans, catering for East European customers, the kind who like a gal who could change the wheels on a tractor.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Is Ladybirds still going?

I once went there in the 1990s and when I came out there were a loading builders who saw me and gave a big cheer.