Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luton Street Hookers  (Read 47513 times)

Offline JR

Offline stockinglover

"Our message to any man considering buying sex in Luton is clear - paying for sex is abuse," Mr Shuker said.
"If you pay for sex you will be committing sexual abuse and funding a dangerous and exploitative industry.
"You will also be committing a crime if the person you pay for sex has been forced or coerced."

What a twat.

Can't argue with that   

Offline Darkside2698

I'd love it if I pic came out of Shuker balls deep in a girl snorting devils dandruft off another hookers arse

Offline Darkside2698

Been up there tonight. Ripped off by an English girl with glasses (beware she has a minder with a staffie). Must be the M. O.  But sucked by a hot EE and got a refund as she wanted another £10 to fuck. Didn't even get my fingers wet let alone my cock!

Offline martin442uk

Got done by the same girl I think went back to her place up some metal stairs back of some buildings bottom of old Bedford road

Offline Dick Emeroids

Got done by the same girl I think went back to her place up some metal stairs back of some buildings bottom of old Bedford road
What a great first contribution to the site three years after joining. Thanks.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Cim420

Been up there tonight. Ripped off by an English girl with glasses (beware she has a minder with a staffie). Must be the M. O.  But sucked by a hot EE and got a refund as she wanted another £10 to fuck. Didn't even get my fingers wet let alone my cock!

Sorry to hear this mate, don’t let it phase ya. Part and parcal, the odd bad apple.
Hade a quick drive through last night when passing through Luton, weren’t much out
Just the one mixed race girl iv seen before - nothing special. Another day.

:hi:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:21:23 pm by Cim420 »
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline theoldmaggot

Sorry to hear this mate, don’t let it phase ya. Part and parcal, the odd bad apple.
Hade a quick drive through last night when passing through Luton, weren’t much out

Such a good read this thread..Had a look on the facebook page and it seems it has gone quiet, nothing been posted since 25th Oct.

May have a go when I venture into Luton.

Thanks for the input TITSOITP  :thumbsup:

Offline Cim420

No problem, glad you find useful.

Look on the comments on the posts on the page and you will see recent comments/posts.

That Wendy and others update comments in the comments on the posts. If you get that.

The posts/comments aren’t as regular as they were. And they used to put up a lot about sightings.
Say so and so is standing on a particular street etc.

But theve started talking abit in code, cracks me up if you follow it you can easily understand it but think they clocked on. didn’t want to be a info source for punters for street girls.  :lol:

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:50:32 pm by Cim420 »
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.

Offline Darkside2698

Shit happens!  Won't make that mistake again and I did get to shout "you're a thriving cunt" several times at the pimp as her tried to chase me (I was on foot)  lmao
Definitely gonna go and fuck the ROM I got my money back from though. Seen her in the day as I drove through and she's actually quite hot. Looks mixed race with some facial piercings and quite clean and tidy. Gorgeous figure too, reckon it'd be worth the extra tenner

Offline Darkside2698

Shit happens!  Won't make that mistake again and I did get to shout "you're a thriving cunt" several times at the pimp as her tried to chase me (I was on foot)  lmao
Definitely gonna go and fuck the ROM I got my money back from though. Seen her in the day as I drove through and she's actually quite hot. Looks mixed race with some facial piercings and quite clean and tidy. Gorgeous figure too, reckon it'd be worth the extra tenner
Should have read Thieving cunt

Offline Dick Emeroids

Should have read Thieving cunt
You're probably right both ways. Thieving and thriving go together well.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline DouglasReynholm

I notice that the Google streetview camera car was preceded by a police van going down Mussons Path in 2014  :D
It actually drove into the hall on the corner: External Link/Members Only  They'll be driving round your fucking house soon.  :angry:

Offline Wolf_66

Was on old bedrord  last Saturday at around 2.am
The blonde and her pimp got egged by some guys in a car.
Then near the pub saw a mixed race girl.
Picked her up went to wicks car park.
Quick blowie for a tenner.
Tried looking for the Rom as missed her couple of times 

Offline Cim420

Was on old bedrord  last Saturday at around 2.am
The blonde and her pimp got egged by some guys in a car.
Then near the pub saw a mixed race girl.
Picked her up went to wicks car park.
Quick blowie for a tenner.
Tried looking for the Rom as missed her couple of times

Thanks for the helpful input mate

:drinks: :hi:

Offline DouglasReynholm

What are the chances of getting arrested a situation like that nowadays?

Thanks for the helpful input mate

Helpful input? Are you the girl who blew him?  :sarcastic:

Offline Cim420

What are the chances of getting arrested a situation like that nowadays?
Helpful input? Are you the girl who blew him?  :sarcastic:

You’ve been following and commenting on my posts like a bad smell.

Keep your smart arse comments to yourself, jog on and do some more reviews douche!

Offline DouglasReynholm

You're following me, you just do it very quickly.

Just done one, another Luton classic.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 05:15:35 pm by DouglasReynholm »

Offline Darkside2698

Does anyone have any Intel? Been out tonight for three hours and not seen a single WG!?

Offline Cim420

Does anyone have any Intel? Been out tonight for three hours and not seen a single WG!?

Sorry to hear this mate. I was there about a week ago and I see 3 sp out. Last Saturday 8pm.
Did you check all roads mate including Stanley road?
Sometimes there might just not be any out, rain puts them off.

Offline Darkside2698

Sorry to hear this mate. I was there about a week ago and I see 3 sp out. Last Saturday 8pm.
Did you check all roads mate including Stanley road?
Sometimes there might just not be any out, rain puts them off.

Must have been the case ie rain. I parked up and walked round several times, nobody about. Oh well guess I'll try again

Offline The888

What's the best sort of time to drive through?

With it being winter and dark early, I'm hoping an early evening drive through after work is possible! 7-8pm.

Offline Cim420

Must have been the case ie rain. I parked up and walked round several times, nobody about. Oh well guess I'll try again

Better luck next time bro, not much lost.
Very surprised there was nothing out in 3hrs! You was unlucky mate.
Please update when you have some more intel mate.

Offline Cim420

What's the best sort of time to drive through?

With it being winter and dark early, I'm hoping an early evening drive through after work is possible! 7-8pm.

It’s possible between 7-8pm, especially if it’s a weekend, not as likely on a weekday. But can always have a drive around don’t cost nothing init.

9-10pm is a better time I’ve found.

It’s a lucky dip there, sometimes theres 5/7 out sometimes theres 0/1.

As a lot of things the warmer months are better than the colder Also.

Offline Wolf_66

I always see atleast 2 -3 daily as drive past old Bedford road daily.
Best time weekends after 8pm.
Best one I seen is the young  Roma one.

Offline Cim420

I always see atleast 2 -3 daily as drive past old Bedford road daily.
Best time weekends after 8pm.
Best one I seen is the young  Roma one.

Cheers for the good input mate.

That young Roma has a friend she works/stands with.
A Duo would be great, insane VFM.

Offline Wolf_66

Will just go now for a drive around and see what's out and about.

Avoid this one guys been in harrow for few months went  there 3 times this girl has never been there.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The888

Offline Cim420

Is the Roma a blonde?

No brown/black hair mate young 20 ish.

There’s a older roma aswell like 35/40. Stay well clear. Shes Crackers.

Offline Cim420

Will just go now for a drive around and see what's out and about.

Avoid this one guys been in harrow for few months went  there 3 times this girl has never been there.

External Link/Members Only

Might not be much out when it’s raining and not past 8 but worth a drive round.

Profiles like that have so many warning signs not to punt them!

Offline Wolf_66

Had drove around today no girls around,then thought get a kebab what can I say had one of best kebabs ever.
After that went back and a youngish blonde waved I pulled up got her in says £20 for oral and £40 for full sex.
Offered her £10 for oral  drive to small alley way on the road next to the pub covered oral for £10. She did suck well while i was playing woth her breast.
And drop her on side turned corner  and 2 police vehicles parked talking to looked like a working girl.

Offline Cim420

Had drove around today no girls around,then thought get a kebab what can I say had one of best kebabs ever.
After that went back and a youngish blonde waved I pulled up got her in says £20 for oral and £40 for full sex.
Offered her £10 for oral  drive to small alley way on the road next to the pub covered oral for £10. She did suck well while i was playing woth her breast.
And drop her on side turned corner  and 2 police vehicles parked talking to looked like a working girl.

Glad you hade some cheap positive fun mate. (Apart from the death  ;))

She was probably wanted, a lot of them have told me they don’t get any police hassle.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 11:35:45 pm by Cim420 »

Offline Wolf_66

Was just on Facebook the Roma is giving the residents a hard time lol she is alright looking.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The888

Doesn't look bad.

Hopefully still be around first few weeks of the new year.

They alright with you getting their tops off of a BJ?

Offline Cim420

Doesn't look bad.

Hopefully still be around first few weeks of the new year.

They alright with you getting their tops off of a BJ?

Yeah most are fine with it and will give you cim for 20.
When the girl approaches make sure doors are locked wind down window
And have a brief 30 seconds convo about service price etc. If any bad vibes move on to next one.

Offline The888

Absolutely. Watch, wallet, keys and anything worth more than about 3quid hidden and buried as well.

The FB group seems to suggest the Roma is a loose canon.

As you say ....treat it like a Soho walk-up on LSD. Instant character judge / move on.

Offline Cim420

Absolutely. Watch, wallet, keys and anything worth more than about 3quid hidden and buried as well.

The FB group seems to suggest the Roma is a loose canon.

As you say ....treat it like a Soho walk-up on LSD. Instant character judge / move on.

Have you done any yet mate?

Offline The888

Nah, be early new year before I am around the area to sample.

Offline The888

The more I read online the more I think I'll pass.
It's a box to tick, but it seems the odds of getting a lunatic/druggie/unhinged/unwashed are pretty high.

20 quid....think I'd rather stick a zero on the end and get a quality punt.

Offline Cim420

Drive through last night 9/9.30pm
Wasn’t much out just 2 SP.
seen both, wasn’t feeling either so passed.

Winter months not as good.
Summer needs to hurry!

Offline Darkside2698

Drive through last night 9/9.30pm
Wasn’t much out just 2 SP.
seen both, wasn’t feeling either so passed.

Winter months not as good.
Summer needs to hurry!

Have you seen the Romanian girl out lately? The odd occasion I've been looking I've not seen her

Offline The888

Scouted the area yesterday morning - nothing out as expected at 10am but useful to see the area in daylight.

Rather be outrunning a pimp if it kicked off on streets I've seen in the day!

Still not 100pc sure....it's a box to tick for sure. I'll hit it one evening and see what the vibe is

Offline Wolf_66

Scouted the area yesterday morning - nothing out as expected at 10am but useful to see the area in daylight.

Rather be outrunning a pimp if it kicked off on streets I've seen in the day!

Still not 100pc sure....it's a box to tick for sure. I'll hit it one evening and see what the vibe is

Saturdays most the girls are out till late.
There is a ways 1 or 2 waiting outside the pub..  and on Wenlcok st.
The Roma one never stands in one place walks up and down seen  her on walking up and down park street in the evenings.

Offline Jerboa

I lived in Luton for several years, and know the RLD well, but never picked up a SW, just didn’t see the point at the time, when there was some good talent in and around Luton on AW and the local paper, I’m sure there are some good punts to be found, but you got to dig deep and be lucky, I don’t fancy shagging rough as fuck crack heads, this wasn’t the case 20+ years ago so the old timers say.

Offline Jerboa

Also I heard first hand from a WG in a flat on OBR that some of the street girls were underage girls traffiked by Muslim pimps, guess these were the grooming gangs we now know all about, but at the time didn’t know how far it went.

Offline MilleMiglia

Totally anecdotal, and unverifiable but, going back many years, the police in Luton had a big clear up, and pulled in everyone they found working the streets. These included a group of "Intercity" girls who'd travelled from the Midlands, one of whom turned out to be the wife of an Inspector from another force.     

Offline Darkside2698

Also I heard first hand from a WG in a flat on OBR that some of the street girls were underage girls traffiked by Muslim pimps, guess these were the grooming gangs we now know all about, but at the time didn’t know how far it went.
I'd say that was bollocks mate. I've been dipping around there for the last three years and not even a hint of any underage girls and the only pimp I've seen (and had a run in with) was white British!

Offline The888

Offline Darkside2698

What was the run in about?

The girl I'd picked up suddenly didn't feel safe where we were and basically delivered me to him while she fucked off with the money so I called them both thieving cunts, several times shouting

Offline The888

Naughty.
Think id let the 20quid go Vs taking on Luton's finest!