Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilywhitexx - Edinburgh Incall  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Papertrail2019

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apologies, haven't reviewed in a while but will try to get the most important information on.

Had been trying for ages to see Lily but finally managed to meet her. Initially the comms were via AW messages but once we agreed a time & date, comms were all via text.

£80 for 15 mins
Meet was mid summer last year

Location is in Granton area. Decent and clean flat.

Lily herself was better looking than expected. Girlfriend type, pretty and cute look. Really nice body, slim but not too skinny. Breats are small but nice nipples. Surprisingly shy. Gave the girl next door vibe.

Services were fantastic. DFK, OWO and protected sex. Puts a lot of attention when giving a blowjob, sloppy the way I like it and gives attention to balls when requested. Allows fingering. She prefers you taking the lead when it comes to sex.

Not a clock watcher, was supposed to be 15 minutes but foreplay and sex probably lasted 20 mins. I had a shower after so ended up being there just under half hour. However I think that was because I was her last appointment for the day.

Will definitely see her again and great chat with her.

Only downside is that she wasn't fully shaven at her pussy, prefers short appointments as I would prefer longer and has limited availability.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Mate, reviews can only be posted for bookings that took place within the last 6 months.

Offline Papertrail2019

No worries, I thought it was within one year but just realised that's only for new members. Apologies

Offline Bru1901

No worries, I thought it was within one year but just realised that's only for new members. Apologies

Still a good review. She should venture up to Glasgow.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Still a good review. She should venture up to Glasgow.
She may well come on here to confirm but as I understand from her personal circumstances she is very unlikely to tour.

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
M+B is correct. I'm unlikely to tour due to home stuff.

If I do happen to pop up elsewhere it's because I happen to have booked a hotel there usually before a trip to another place...

I know many people here don't believe what we say, but genuinely my time is limited and if you ever see me 1. In another city (I'm there anyway)  or 2. Offering more than one booking a day (which I will clarify on my profile) you'll know I managed to have a peaceful week away from my commitments.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 04:50:44 pm by Lilywhite »

Offline mills_and_bhuna

M+B is correct. I'm unlikely to tour due to home stuff.

If I do happen to pop up elsewhere it's because I happen to have booked a hotel there usually before a trip to another place...

I know many people here don't believe what we say, but genuinely my time is limited and if you ever see me 1. In another city (I'm there anyway)  or 2. Offering more than one booking a day (which I will clarify on my profile) you'll know I managed to have a peaceful week away from my commitments.  :drinks:
That's what I figured :thumbsup:
Definitely worth the effort though ;)
Apologies in advance for any unwanted uptick in enquiries  :D