Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt!  (Read 988 times)

m00min

Afternoon All,

Ok so I am off to my first ever punt in a couple of hours, anybody got any top tips to pass onto me?  :)

Offline Smoking joe

Read my guide to a first meet, halfway down this page. It got some good responses. Oh and let us know how you get on.
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

m00min

Cheers for that, had a look and it was a good read.  Think I'll be taking some of your advice and ease myself in gently to this new hobby!

Offline stevedave

All the best m00min - hope you have a good one!

Who are you seeing? Any and all feedback is appreciated  :hi:

m00min

Thanks!

I've got a booking with Loveleah lined up and I'm a bit nervous! lol

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Will report back with a review once done

Offline BogBog1

I'd also be interested in seeing how you get on: without wanting to be the bearer of bad news, I would be completely flabbergasted if you see the girl that's in the pictures. Especially the pic on the left (black bikini) - that girl is supermodel standard.

yorkshire123

Thanks!

I've got a booking with Loveleah lined up and I'm a bit nervous! lol

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Will report back with a review once done

Hull  :(
Most important tip I can give you is don't use your car as the thieving fuckers will raffle it off to support the many food banks they have around there.

Seriously, be yourself, be clean, be polite & give the correct money & you will be fine.
Beware of the dreaded post punt hysteria, It can lead to silly things like not leaving with the same amount of clothes you entered with, the inability to recognise red lights & the post punt cheesy grin that other punters will recognise & forgive but others will think that your a bit simple.

Offline Smoking joe

Glad the read was some use, hope those photos of her are accurate, she is stunning.

m00min

Ok, I'm back, alive and feeling epic!  Will post up a review shortly!  :yahoo:

Offline Smoking joe

yorkshire123

Ok, I'm back, alive and feeling epic!  Will post up a review shortly!  :yahoo:

A bit of friendly advice, leave your review writing until you've had time to sleep on it if not post punt hysteria may set in & when you wake up in the morning you may find that you have written the fluffiest of fluffy reviews & get hung out to dry (virtually of course) for it.