Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKP ... living the dream!  (Read 2216 times)

Online tantraman

I caught these photos in a tabloid yesterday ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Before I discovered how to utilize UKP with AW, such girls were always out of reach to me ... I enjoyed looking, but knew I could never touch. But now, I look at Kendall Jenner in her red thong bikini, and I realize I've actually fucked girls that look like that!

I'm so grateful for UKP ... this forum is allowing me to live the dream! :yahoo:

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Before I discovered how to utilize UKP with AW, such girls were always out of reach to me ... I enjoyed looking, but knew I could never touch. But now, I look at Kendall Jenner in her red thong bikini, and I realize I've actually fucked girls that look like that!

I'm so grateful for UKP ... this forum is allowing me to live the dream! :yahoo:

Looked like that and tbh even better...

Offline Plan R

Total agreement.  Paradise   :yahoo:

Kinky Foxx

+1   :thumbsup:

Expensive, extra shifts, overtime, second job having Paradise.

Offline jasonbourne

always thought this one was a ringer for kendal, perhaps even better

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:08:58 pm by jasonbourne »

Offline drillaaaa

lost your marbles there lad

Offline django0700

Very true......people say that money cant buy you love.....BUT it can buy us a LOT of SEX....

Offline hungrypunt

Looks yeah , Im all for a good looking lass, but as important for me is being on the same page filth wise :) its a balance, a fit young bird wi a shit attitude and no sexual charge is worthless to me.

Offline Mitchtcm

Good call JB.  I always thought Kim looked a bit like Mila Kunis but yep Kendal Jenner maybe closer.  Kim is still top of my list for most attractive SP I have had pleasure of.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jasonbourne

lost your marbles there lad

fair enough, it's not a good picture. IRL there was a genuine resemblance though

Online tantraman

On the London Underground today ... waiting for a lift up ... found myself in front of this poster ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... and realized that I've banged such booties!

Living the dream! :yahoo:

Offline guymids-72

Very true......people say that money cant buy you love.....BUT it can buy us a LOT of SEX....

Yep, money can't buy you love / happiness.....but it sure can rent you at shitload!

Offline sunnyj

Nice topic tantraman  :thumbsup:
I fucked girls who looks like Elizabeth Cuthbert from "The Girl Next Door" and young Selena Gomez and those are my punting highlights.  :yahoo:
When I see those boohoo adverts in the tube while I am on the way to a punt  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

I've fucked far better looking women than that, before the great UKP and adultworks ( when it had good lookers credibility)
Well know the beauties are in competition with each other
Yum yum so much competition double yum
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 01:18:58 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Stevensmiles

Money buys me a lot of love and happiness thank you very much.

What’s all this bollocks that it doesn’t.

When I had nowt I fuckin well worked hard enough to ensure I would never have nowt again. (That doesn’t make sense but you know what I mean)  :D

Money don’t by happiness arseholes. It’s only poor people that say that.  :D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 03:45:09 pm by Stevensmiles »

Offline king tarzan

Money buys me a lot of love and happiness thank you very much.

What’s all this bollocks that it doesn’t.

When I had nowt I fuckin well worked hard enough to ensure I would never have nowt again. (That doesn’t make sense but you know what I mean)  :D

Money don’t by happiness arseholes. It’s only poor people that say that.  :D

As del boy said ' certainly takes the sting out of being poor'
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.