Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Staying hard after coming.  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Chorley

Bit of a random one I know. Is it common to stay hard (naturally of course  :D) after shooting your load, as a few WG's and civvies have commented that they thought it was unusual when it's happened to me?  :unknown:

Offline the_exile

Would have thought not common, esp if you are ready to go again :)

Usually there is a refractory period after ejaculation, when you would lose your erection. Varies from person to person, and with age, so some men have a naturally short refractory period & can get aroused again quickly.

Offline nimrodluvsit

For what it's worth, I used to stay hard after my first cum and only went flaccid after the second pop.  Unfortunately these days it's a bit hit and miss whether I get properly hard and am definitely a one shotter now.  Old age I suppose, but it's better than the alternative!

Offline Goldfinch

Take a look at a thread I started back in March-some useful info on there:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134824.0

Offline hw189

Yeah, many women are surprised when I'm still hard after my first pop. I can come as many as 3 times in an hour which is also a surprise to them too.

Offline Hobbit

Yeah, many women are surprised when I'm still hard after my first pop. I can come as many as 3 times in an hour which is also a surprise to them too.

It's the same here with me, so it must be common to some degree. Most of the time I can stay hard after the first orgasm and I can also come three times within an hour. So I guess we must be doing something right.

Offline Chorley

It's the same here with me, so it must be common to some degree. Most of the time I can stay hard after the first orgasm and I can also come three times within an hour. So I guess we must be doing something right.
Bit of a weird one for me as I can stay hard, yet sometimes struggle to come more than once, even during an hour  :unknown:

Offline shagmore

I have the same issue (its not a complaint). Once I have shot my load, I will stay hard for at least 5 odd mins, if no further action down their it will subside, but if the WG whats another session, then off you go. Alas, now days even though hard don't usually come the 2nd time in the hour (thats why I like to make the first one last the hour)
But I have had comments from my GF about still being hard afterwards, and she says its strange. Ideally would tell her not to talk with her mouth full -but she doesn't like giving oral
 :crazy: