Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violet - Platinum Ladies - Newcastle  (Read 1018 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

I’ve moaned a bit recently about the lack of agency incalls so it was good to be reminded of the existence of Platinum Ladies.  I saw a positive review on here and looked at their website to see Violet was available at a time that suited me.  I booked a half hour incall at a good old fashioned £50. 

Communications with the agency were straight forward and I got a text with the address but no door number as tends to be standard. The location was at the end of Newcastle Quayside in an apartment block I’ve visited many times before.  It will be familiar to many on here as Diamonds used it a lot a few years back.  Parking is available nearby if you’re lucky enough to get a space, or there’s more a few minutes away at the Copthorne Hotel.   

Violet buzzed me in and answered the door wearing red underwear, red stockings and a silky dressing gown which was soon removed.  The stats and photos on the website seem accurate.  She looks like the classic pretty “girl next door”, and her body is flawless with fantastic natural boobs.  She is also natural further down with a trimmed but hairy pussy.  Quite a novelty these days. 

There was kissing which was open mouthed but no tongues, followed by OWO which was pretty good.  Violet concentred on the tip but it did the job for me.  We then had sex in two or three positions before the inevitable conclusion. 

I found Violet friendly and easy to spend time with but there was no real (or faked) passion.  She was however eager to please and overall, I had fun.  I’d see Violet again, and I’m curious about some of the other Platinum ladies now I’ve remembered they exist!

There were other people in the flat.  I’m not bothered about that, but I know others are, so mentioning it for their benefit. 

Rod trotter

Offline Lambada

There were other people in the flat.  I’m not bothered about that, but I know others are, so mentioning it for their benefit.

Haha fuck that, best way to get caught in a brothel raid.

Offline The Outsider

Other girls having a photo-shoot apparently. 

Rod trotter

Other girls having a photo-shoot apparently.

That old chestnut