Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Unique SJ - Adultwork  (Read 2594 times)

7 review(s) for The unique S J (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dwilko

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw SJ in Gosforth for half an hour at £70

This was literally a last minute 'got the horn' booking. I was in Gosforth at the time and thought I'd see if anyone was working in the area.

Low and behold it was the well reviewed SJ. Had a few potential meetings with her on the past but they never happened.

Text for a booking, sent the post code and off I went. I was there within minutes, called her for the room number and went up.

SJ is smoking hot, mature late thirties (maybe a bit older), nice tan, long black hair. Minimal chat (my choice) and down to OWO. Excellent technique, eye contact, spit and twisting, sucking, deepthroat. You name it, she does it.

Wasn't long before I blew my load in her mouth. I thought she was a swallower but she ran off to the toilet to spit. Doesn't bother me, might do for others.

Said it was a lot so couldn't swallow but again, I'm not arsed. Great lass and I will defo be booking again for some anal action.

GeordieBadass

Great review of my favourite MILF. Must see her again soon.

Offline Mr blue

Seen her a few times , she's great . Ticks all my boxes and is a great lady. I must arrange another visit

Offline CELICA GT

SJ was on my list when at Allure, but not had the pleasure yet, must get that rectified. :rolleyes:

Offline Mansell

SJ was on my list when at Allure, but not had the pleasure yet, must get that rectified. :rolleyes:
Well worth the visit, great lady  :D :D