Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand with the other half - report  (Read 2456 times)

Offline SWLondon

Just back from a 3 week stint in the land of smiles and thought I'd put together a report on what I got upto and what is feasible when traveling with a partner

The first thing I want to point out here is that the prices paid may not be the cheapest but given my time constraints it was very much in and out and sucking up any over pricing. Places visited; Koh Tao, Koh Phangan, Chiang Mai and Bangkok.

I got my time for punting by encouraging the other half to go for extended beauty treatments in fancy spas a little away from our hotel. I also made sure any hotel bookings I made were short walking distance to the RLD. As anything a bit of preparation before you leave pays dividends when there.

Highlights for me were the soapy massages, anyone who goes to Thailand (or Japan where they originate) should do this at least once.

Koh Tao
Mainly legit massage parlours and men wearing skirts, so nothing to report. Lovely island though.

Koh Phangan
Stayed in Haad Rin and Thong Sala.
Haad Rin had a parlour named 'Happy Massage' but it looked shut, any other massage parlours I saw looked legit. With the legit places you might get lucky but I didnt want to risk it given that I'd feel pretty foolish if nothing was on offer when I asked and then had to walk past with the other half every day.

Thong Sala - Natale masage. Google search brought this place up, nothing legit about it. 5 older ladies working on rotation. THB400 for an oil massage, good massage and then towards the end she asked if wanted to 'boom boom'. Negotiated THB1000 (yes I know...). Awful punt but was thinking with dick.

Chiang Mai
Stayed close to Loi Kroh Road close the Tha Pae Gate

Loi Kroh Road - a few HE massages at THB700. Some very nice girls on offer. One girl even offered me a private massage at my hotel, politelty declined due other half. I did consider getting a love hotel though!

CMX @ Celebrity's. This is a Japanese style soapy masage. Visited twice, both times excellent. Procedure is walk in select a girl from the fishbowl, they are separated into two categories according to looks (THB1700 and THB1400) with about 20 to choose from. You then pay and take her up to the hotel room where she baths you, then gives you a soapy masage in bed, finally culminating in sex. Each time i went I asked the manager which girls spoke English. First time round I chose one from the 1700 category and second time from the 1400. Both experience's were excellent.

Bangkok
Stayed on Soi31 of Sukhumvit
Love and Service on Soi33. Another soapy masaage in a 5* hotel (S33 compact). Soi33 is set up for the Japanese in town and this soapy is something of unchartered territory for many UK punters. Excellent place, you choose the girl from an iPad, around 20 girls on offer from THB2000-2400. I choose a smoking hot 19 year old who was 5ft7 and must of weighed about 40kg, with full C cups. Probably the best looking girl I've seen in my career so far.

Dr BJs salon -soi7. Go in pick your nurse (700THB) or consultant (1000THB), go upstairs have your dick washed and get a bj, it's that simple. I had a double girl bj which was excellent (1400).

All in all a great holiday although I can say I'm an fully drained after the trip!

Offline Jerboa

Good report,just goes to show you can get away for a sneaky punt while her indoors is at the spa.
CMX sounds interesting, the Japs do like their pretty dolls, and more the taste of Thai men, 1700 is a good price for a soapy in Bkk, did you also give the girl a tip also?

Offline SWLondon

CMX was in Chiang Mai. Yes I usually tip, rounding up to the nearest 500. The second girl in CMX got a big tip as she earned it. Excellent shag!

Love and Service is almost worth travelling out to BK for alone.

mash

Great report! I am doing a week in Thailand next month with the other half so hopefully I can get out a few times like you did  :cool:

btw at Dr BJ's, whats the difference between nurse and consultant, just better looking chicks?

Offline marty-y

btw at Dr BJ's, whats the difference between nurse and consultant, just better looking chicks?

From my personal experience when I visited there whilst on holiday (my first Thailand trip) just before Xmas last year, there is no difference between the nurses or consultants other than their uniforms and the prices. One is slightly more expensive than the other. As for the looks of the women, this I believe is totally down to your individual opinion - who's fit for you might not necessarily be for someone else. The manager when I went there was in and came over to help me pick a girl. He was very friendly and spoke excellent English. They do have a website which answers other FAQs etc. Have a good time!

mash

Now I'm back, I thought I'd a post a quick report on my generally restrictive trip to Thailand with the other half. It was a bit of a rush job, only 6 days but a lovely place. Only managed one piece of action.

Had one thai massage in a random mall in Silom I think it was, 300tb but it was with a bloke and the missus was having a foot massage on the other side of the curtain  :blush:

Next day checked out Lavana massage for a couples massage :dash: - they were doing a promo, free 1hr body scrub with 2 hour oil massage. Very nice place, I think this is a legit outfit but during  the massage, the masseuse was definitely giving me a few cheeky swipes of my balls and giggling a bit, the cheeky bint. Paid around 2000bht for 3 hours for the 2 of us, actually had v good service here.

I just HAD to check out Dr BJ's - I was staying 5 mins away so when I had sometime to myself, I went over. Got there as soon as it opened, only about 4 girls there - it was 11am in the morning to be fair. 3 munters and 1 pretty one, went for her. Her name was Hwa, 19, very pretty and lovely body but she wouldn't get her tits out. I asked for OW (as I had a few days in HK after and there was no way I was risking a stinging cock). I knew I'd made a mistake picking her when she tried to put on the condom the wrong way. Fairly decent BJ, and she was happy to chew on my balls for ages. Technique not bad but getting bored in the end, so forced her head down hard until I blew. 1000tb as she was a "consultant"...  :unknown:

On the way back to the hotel, there was a massage place with around 8 girls sitting outside. One chased me (bear in mind its still 11.30am) and grabbed my cock, asking why I went for a BJ instead. If I had the time, I'd definitely have gone in. I'm glad I ticked Dr BJ's off the list - would def return. What a fantastic concept!

The final night, I walked down Soi Cowboy with the missus. Some hotties about but after a while, one bikini blurs into the next, especially as when you're trying to look but not too hard. Saw a few other blokes with gf's too, we all had the same forlorn looks on our faces.  :sarcastic:

On to HK and I checked out 141 but nothing local appealed. Was on my own here so I decided to check out Tinder. HK is a melting pot of expats, travelers and locals who all want to fuck each other. I get matches in London but I literally got over 50 matches in 3 days in HK. Lots wanting relationships (lol) but many wanting ONS and they were so open about it. Very surprising. Shagged a different girl each night, and some have promised to meet me in London, but not expecting anything. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 09:02:39 am by mash »

Yanusmc

The Tinder girls were from the UK?

mash

Hey, there were air hostesses and girls who said they'd be in London next month