Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gambia - any experiences?  (Read 135062 times)

Offline southcoastpunter

Truthfully, you're better off finding your own girls. No girl is gonna appreciate their number being handed out, even the working girls.

i have never been to TG (hope to put that right next year all being well) but in general terms, if things are as bad as it seems over there, won't they? Don't they need all the business/income they can get at the moment?

Offline Pinoydave

I'd really like to go on the Top Gear moped trip in Vietnam, but with a girl guide who I can shag throughout the trip. No idea how to set that up, or when I can get that opportunity.

The girl whose details I was kindly provided……. Took me out one day, pulled over into a field and we were doing it over the back of her moped…… suddenly we were surrounded by a pack of wild dogs, circling us …..!
Banned reason: Penis Dave shared fuck all
Banned by: Head1

Offline Pinoydave

Ok….. I’m just back, had the most fabulous week. Girls are everywhere, every size and shape available and they love to f**k!

Really don’t want to say to much as I think it should be kept secret ! Haha!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Ok….. I’m just back, had the most fabulous week. Girls are everywhere, every size and shape available and they love to f**k!

Glad to hear you had a great time this is still on my list of punting holidays to arrange.

Do you have any details to share in regards to travel, accommodation etc that might help? Also how much you were paying for sessions and went about arranging these?

Offline Nousername

Going this week and will be there for 3 weeks. Will be at Banjul

How safe are the streets at night
Can I go alone if so what time do the girls come out for show
And what is the rough amount to pay, and do the girls have their own accommodation I could go back to.

Offline nike

And what is the rough amount to pay, and do the girls have their own accommodation I could go back to.

Wow.
Been a member for almost a year, zero contributions, first post is asking for help. The word leach springs to mind.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 11:38:11 pm by nike »

Offline irishdick

Try reading this post from the beginning, some of the info may be a little out of date post Covid but loads will be useful and stop you from looking silly on here.

Offline RMwonderer

Read through the whole post.

When are you going mate?

Offline insignia

Banjul you will stand out, I wouldn't fancy it at night. You need to be in kololi

Online webpunter

Offline dron16

On my first day I paid a 2 local lads in their 20s to do the hunting for me. Gave them my number, provided payment after they had done their job. Gave me a good footing for the rest of my time there and allowed me to find the best looking girls prior to them heading to the clubs (the best looking ones tend to arrive after midnight).

Level of payment is dependant on whether the girl is pro or not, but please don’t embarrass yourself by haggling over price all the time. You’ll literally be haggling over about £2. Amateur 6/10 girls will just be happy if you buy them a drink or some food.

Offline BobTheJob

Sorry Pinoy but I find this report a bit of a let down. You will have gained plenty of knowledge of TG thro this thread before you went  and I know it would have stood you in good stead when out there. You're the first to have visited probably since Covid19 restrictions were lifted and have the perfect opertunity to let others know how things are out there now. Not after details of your dirty deeds if you're not inclined but with 12 pages on this thread on here and plenty of stuff as well elsewhere the place ain't no secret. As my old school teacher would say-

'PinoyDave, you must do better'! :(
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 09:25:32 pm by BobTheJob »

Online sparkus

Sorry Pinoy but I find this report a bit of a let down. You will have gained plenty of knowledge of TG thro this thread before you went  and I know it would have stood you in good stead when out there. You're the first to have visited probably since Covid19 restrictions were lifted and have the perfect opertunity to let others know how things are out there now. Not after details of your dirty deeds if you're not inclined but with 12 pages on this thread on here and plenty of stuff as well elsewhere the place ain't no secret. As my old school teacher would say-

'PinoyDave, you must do better'! :(

It's beyond that really.  Imagine if we all started posting "Sorry, but a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell" in response to everything on here :unknown: :dash:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Looks like he posted his last message then logged off for 2 weeks now and not been back on. Must be recovering after his epic fuck fest  :lol:

Online webpunter

Epic banning rationale
The best for donkeys ages

Brilliant  :lol:

Offline JayNW

Just returned from a two week break on The Smiling Coast,first visit back in 3 year`s due to Covid.
Flight only with TUI and sorted my own accomodation out as there are many bargain`s to be found.
First real shock is how few tourist`s are out there and how many girl`s seeking boyfriend`s and company was unbelievable,far more than previous visit`s,local friend`s of mine describe lot`s of them as the "New Generation" student`s having left study and find it`s easier to find Western men than a job as a maid paying 3,500 dalasi a month,most girl`s working in the bar`s and food places at night get around 2000 dalasi a month.
Most of the female staff at my accomodation made it clear most thing`s were available at anytime,hence someday`s not even having to go out and all are appreciative of any financial gift,no silly or set prices just happy to receive anything.
Nightlife up on "The Strip" still lively most night`s weekend more so,there are some stunning ladies available and you really are the hunted as opposed to the hunter,food and drink prices are now as in the UK,fortunately ladies as i said earlier are happy to take whatever comes.
Even morning beach walk`s you`re asked many times by girl`s looking to earn some dalasi,probably the best time you could go,very few job`s due to the Tourist slump,price of food and drink to a local is astronomical.
Suprisingly lot`s of the women who are in employment out looking for fun and are happy to be taken for food and drink in return for company,being 90% muslim country most only drink soft drink`s so no extortianate drink bill,in summary far better time now than it was 3 or 4 year`s ago and the standard of girl`s has risen.
Wont bore you with the daily regime but i did need to have 2 free day`s for recovery :lol:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 07:43:50 pm by JayNW »

Offline Prince_s

Thats a great little report mate.
What kind of punting activities did you do? What were the girls services like, any bad experiences?
And where did you stay?

Offline JayNW

Thats a great little report mate.
What kind of punting activities did you do? What were the girls services like, any bad experiences?
And where did you stay?
Stayed in Kotu,normal activities,most things available,GFE,short time,overnight`s,some wanting to play the girlfriend for the duration,no real bad experiences apart from getting approached every 2 mins by girl`s which seems strange to say.
Genuinely punting is for nothing out there at the moment.

Offline Prince_s

Sounds good. Was 2 weeks enough time? Or too long or too short  :P

Offline finn5555

Ok, so I have a a good read of this thread (took bloody ages  :D) And I fancy a trip to Gambia. Any up to date intel i need to be aware of?
I am looking to go maybe late march and will be travelling alone. Is 7 days plenty or should I stretch to say 10/14?

Also would like a half decent hotel ideally with easy access to the strip / beach, seems some good options any recommendations? 

Offline Dinekid7

Man, I have a few questions... Was the it a hotel/resort or something similar to an Airbnb which you stayed at, and if it was a hotel were they OK with you bring girls back?

Offline insignia

10 days is good or more. Senagambia beach hotel and the kariba are both at bottom of strip with accsess to the beach as well. Hotels will charge you around £20 to bring guest back none are guest friendly. The 2 mentioned hotels are on the expensive side you are paying for extensive gardens, but either way go to gambia once and you will be hooked

Offline finn5555

10 days is good or more. Senagambia beach hotel and the kariba are both at bottom of strip with accsess to the beach as well. Hotels will charge you around £20 to bring guest back none are guest friendly. The 2 mentioned hotels are on the expensive side you are paying for extensive gardens, but either way go to gambia once and you will be hooked

Is that security who charge or the hotel itself?

Offline insignia

Hotel itself mate security will check thier ID. There are many nice places on airbnb all around the strip

Offline finn5555

Hotel itself mate security will check thier ID. There are many nice places on airbnb all around the strip

OK I was looking at Airbnb as an option thank you  :hi:

Offline toon972

OK I was looking at Airbnb as an option thank you  :hi:

I booked an appt. not far from the strip and they did not charge for extra guest. It was one street back off the main highway on the other side of road but I did not have any problems. I stand to be corrected but I dont think appts. charge for extra guests.

Offline finn5555

OK so I have found return flights with TUI, during March, from Gatwick £318 return wondered if this was a good price?

Thanks in advance

Online webpunter

Any chance you could get a single for £159 & not return ?
 :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:
 ;)

OK so I have found return flights with TUI, during March, from Gatwick £318 return wondered if this was a good price?

Thanks in advance

Offline finn5555

Any chance you could get a single for £159 & not return ?
 :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:
 ;)

Harsh  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline insignia

I saw them flights too, so considering Tommy Cooke were charging 290 about 3 years ago I suppose that's not bad. Also bear in mind most hotels and restaurants close start of April. LP

Offline finn5555

Also bear in mind most hotels and restaurants close start of April. LP

I didn't know that, any reason why?

Offline JayNW

I saw them flights too, so considering Tommy Cooke were charging 290 about 3 years ago I suppose that's not bad. Also bear in mind most hotels and restaurants close start of April. LP
Think the one`s open now will stay open till after Easter which is the end of April this year,hopefully they can get some joy with the late extension to Tourism.

Offline insignia

Season finishes end of march but as jay says they may extend as easter is later this year. Normally its last week of october till first week of april

Offline BobTheJob

Just returned from a two week break on The Smiling Coast,first visit back in 3 year`s due to Covid.
Flight only with TUI and sorted my own accomodation out as there are many bargain`s to be found.
First real shock is how few tourist`s are out there and how many girl`s seeking boyfriend`s and company was unbelievable,far more than previous visit`s,local friend`s of mine describe lot`s of them as the "New Generation" student`s having left study and find it`s easier to find Western men than a job as a maid paying 3,500 dalasi a month,most girl`s working in the bar`s and food places at night get around 2000 dalasi a month.
Most of the female staff at my accomodation made it clear most thing`s were available at anytime,hence someday`s not even having to go out and all are appreciative of any financial gift,no silly or set prices just happy to receive anything.
Nightlife up on "The Strip" still lively most night`s weekend more so,there are some stunning ladies available and you really are the hunted as opposed to the hunter,food and drink prices are now as in the UK,fortunately ladies as i said earlier are happy to take whatever comes.
Even morning beach walk`s you`re asked many times by girl`s looking to earn some dalasi,probably the best time you could go,very few job`s due to the Tourist slump,price of food and drink to a local is astronomical.
Suprisingly lot`s of the women who are in employment out looking for fun and are happy to be taken for food and drink in return for company,being 90% muslim country most only drink soft drink`s so no extortianate drink bill,in summary far better time now than it was 3 or 4 year`s ago and the standard of girl`s has risen.
Wont bore you with the daily regime but i did need to have 2 free day`s for recovery :lol:

Good update mate! Great to see someone reporting back and giving us an insight as to how things are in my second home! I've been thinking about getting back out there. Your report has wetted my whistle so to speak!

Offline BobTheJob

Thanks in advance

It's a good price with TUI  but don't forget that you need to factor in luggage on top of that price. You'll get an allowance of 10kg hand luggage in that price. Adding in 20kg of additional luggage will cost another £55. Seat bookings etc will mean an additional cost.

I'm currently looking at a 14 night March flight from Gatwick at £325 + £55 (20kg luggage) against a £689 14 night b&b package at Palma Rima (10kg hand lug and 15kg additional included). I'm thinking that's not too bad as PR is a decent base but I'm sure I could get alternative accom cheaper than the £300 or so difference. I'll look into it further!

Offline finn5555

It's a good price with TUI  but don't forget that you need to factor in luggage on top of that price. You'll get an allowance of 10kg hand luggage in that price. Adding in 20kg of additional luggage will cost another £55. Seat bookings etc will mean an additional cost.

I'm currently looking at a 14 night March flight from Gatwick at £325 + £55 (20kg luggage) against a £689 14 night b&b package at Palma Rima (10kg hand lug and 15kg additional included). I'm thinking that's not too bad as PR is a decent base but I'm sure I could get alternative accom cheaper than the £300 or so difference. I'll look into it further!

Thanks Bob I’m looking to around the 13th March  :hi:

Offline BobTheJob

Furkin come on! Flight booked for 4th March. 14 days of heaven for ol' Bob! Just need to sort accommodation but that'll be easy.

JayNW I hold you wholly responsible for encouraging me!  :thumbsup:

Anyone else going to be out there at the same time?  :drinks:

Offline JayNW

Furkin come on! Flight booked for 4th March. 14 days of heaven for ol' Bob! Just need to sort accommodation but that'll be easy.

You know you`ll be iternally grateful once you`ve been back,i`m currently working on new excuses to join you at some point :lol:

Online webpunter

Had a double take on this, thinking didnt realise he was into internal stuff  :D

You know you`ll be iternally grateful once you`ve been back,i`m currently working on new excuses to join you at some point :lol:

Offline toon972

All this has got me looking at prices.

Offline Markus

Going to book a trip myself as I could use a release.  Can anyone advise where to stay?  It would be my first time there so want somewhere secure and guest friendly (budget friendly too).  I have found flight info on TUI,  I’m just worried about accommodation and any up to date info would be great.

Thanks.

Offline BobTheJob

Had a double take on this, thinking didnt realise he was into internal stuff  :D

Iternally.....Eternally - what's a vowel between mates!

Internally tho..... :vomit: Trust you to come up with that thought!  :lol:

Offline Dinekid7

I'm fuming, I wish I was going, enjoy brother

Online webpunter

Do lurve a bit of jestin
Moi ?  :D
You kinda left the goal wide open

Bet ya that the burds you see over there will have numerous vowels in their names, 1st & 2nd
Have a think back

Iternally.....Eternally - what's a vowel between mates!

Internally tho..... :vomit: Trust you to come up with that thought!  :lol:

Offline waterboyfint

Going to book a trip myself as I could use a release.  Can anyone advise where to stay?  It would be my first time there so want somewhere secure and guest friendly (budget friendly too).  I have found flight info on TUI,  I’m just worried about accommodation and any up to date info would be great.

Thanks.

I've stayed here twice, it's located on the strip, 1 minute walk to the action or beach. Tip for the night security worked for guests when I was there. It used to be called Sarges Hotel. Worth a look. External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

Attached a photo from TripAdvisor
When i was there saw quite a bit of this going on
She's got a smile on her face, gonna be getting it large later [might have had some already & 2nds later]

I've stayed here twice, it's located on the strip, 1 minute walk to the action or beach. Tip for the night security worked for guests when I was there. It used to be called Sarges Hotel. Worth a look. External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Prince_s

Season finishes end of march but as jay says they may extend as easter is later this year. Normally its last week of october till first week of april

So what if you go when the season has finished? Would it not be worth going?

Offline Rocketmanbob

There are less tourists out of season, and everywhere is much quieter which is great in some respects. Some places may close, but there are still many, many opportunities and it’s well worth going. I was there in May a few years ago and was overwhelmed by friendly locals.

Travelling out of season, you will need to use scheduled flights, Ramadan is usually in April, and the weather can be very wet over our summer months

I’m hoping to return in March or early April
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 09:33:12 am by Rocketmanbob »

Offline Brumish

It's finding a damn flight