Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: karinna sexy xx in Leicester  (Read 866 times)

3 review(s) for Harmony Rose (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lt Shaffer

Nothing too surprising in this review I'm afraid.  There are some positives but one negative that spoilt it for me.

Comms were fine, spoke on the phone and then sorted location and door-entry time via text.  Karinna works from a house just off the Narborough Road - typical student digs and not very discreet as it's close to the main road.  Car-parking is a bit of mare around there so I parked on Western Road near to The Western pub and walked about 5 minutes.

One of the things that attracted me to Karrina is that the pics in the profile were pretty clearly going to be accurate - and they were.  Karinna has a pretty EE face and is size 12/14 with ample jugs.  She led me to the sparse bedroom and whilst it was fairly obvious that this was not going to be GFE, I was happy and horny enough to hopefully receive a good time. Blow job was average at best, uncovered but a bit too light and playful as opposed to horny and pleasure-giving.  One good thing is that she was keen to tit-fuck and I was ever-so happy to oblige; managed to do that from all sorts of angles!  On with the rubber glove and managed a kiss or two whilst doing the deed.

So everything average-to-good so far but then came the deal-breaker.  On the phone, before the meet, we'd agreed a facial finish.  When we met, still dressed, we agreed a facial finish.  So, after sex, as I'm sliding my close-to-bursting-point lil fella between her tits, I was a little surprised when she said that it can only be on the lower part of her face.  I'm no Peter North but neither can I control where the hell my juice goes!  Still, I figured we'll give it a go ... and then she did the one thing that I really can't stand... as I'm starting to offload, her hands come up, her face screws up, she leans back and away and basically avoids the load and spoils the moment ... for me anyway!  I'd only been there about 20 minutes into an hour meet but soon got dressed and left.

Like I said, nothing new here, but it really annoys me when a service is mis-advertised, especially when it's been discussed before-hand.  If you're going to agree to a facial then take it like a pro, take it like DiamondInTheRuff who knew exactly what I wanted without me even asking for it!!

Karinna is smiley, speaks good English and does engage with you.  A 15 or 30 minute session, finishing whilst pumping her tits might well be a good experience as long as that's your expectation and desire.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only