Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where next in SE Asia?  (Read 4331 times)

Wayang

Having enjoyed many WGs in the five/six countries of SE Asia the question is - where next in SE Asia.  Unlike many who shag and booze their holidays in Pattaya or Patong I do prefer to get off the beaten track and get to know a little of the country - and believe me even in remote parts of Laos there are short time hotels (just find where the local police drink!).
So Idonesia, Taiwan, S Korea????

Rain_man

S.Korea has its ups and downs. It's one of the most expensive scenes on the continent (USD 200 and upwards ph for the higher quality girls if you're a foreigner while the locals pay a fraction of that amount).

The scene here is also quite xenophobic (not really the girls' fault, SK men believe 'foreigners' shagging their birds devalues them and brings STD's into their country, even though condoms are rarely/never used by SK men when seeing these girls! So most girls don't bother seeing foreigners, at least openly, there's always a steady supply of locals). Also, there's the age old notion that western men are bigger and have to be entertained for longer.

Although prostitution is illegal in the country, it is invariably woven into the society. Kissing bars, fingering bars, touching bars, anmas (massage parlours, usually $150 upwards, most anmas offer unforgettable experiences) are on virtually every street and they charge premium prices ($300-400 minimum, you usually need to have a local to vouch for you before they let you in). These bars usually consist of incredibly beautiful girls in their late teens/early 20's, usually in university and just trying to make some extra cash to buy that $500 handbag, or looking to bag some rich moron that will become her sugar daddy and spend tens of thousands of dollars (literally!!) on her. Also, don't expect Korean guys to help you out when mongering/chatting up a lady....there's a collective mentality amongst SK men to 'protect' their women from foreigners, so cock-blocking is a happy past time here.

That being said, I've had some of my best experiences here. You really have to know the scene and how to navigate it (I'm still learning myself), but there are some real  :angelgirl: with possibly the tightest pussies I've ever encountered, the best attitudes and actual warmth. If they like you, they are more than happy to exchange numbers and sometimes arrange free meetings (true story!)

And then there's the RLD's, very similar to those in Amsterdam, although these are slowly dying out. P4P is much cheaper there ($70-80) but the best establishments with the best looking girls are reserved for the locals only (wouldn't risk being seen entartaining foreigners as word spreads quickly out here, and could cost the establishment their business as locals WILL stop going there.) However, there are some knockout girls that will be happy to entertain foreigners, and I mean KNOCKOUT!  :lol:

Best places for mongering are Seoul and Busan, anywhere else, you'll be clutching at straws. If you're ever in Seoul, Itaewon (widely regarded as the armpit/shithole of Korea) will probably be your first stop, it's a great little town with everything you could possibly want. Beware of the WGs there as they WILL quote you silly prices  :wackogirl: (90% of these girls are mediocre looking at best!).

I can't stress how vital it is to either know the scene here, or know someone that does. It could be the difference between you banging an absolute stunner for $70, and banging an old, washed up scammer for $200. I hope this little essay helps  :thumbsup:

whiterussian

what a great insight!  cheers Rain man  :drinks:

Wayang

Excellent and helpful report full of useful information.  Thank you.

scottbowe

Agree with the above - I've had ZERO response from Amsterdam style window girls when there's no bugger else about, and some ancient mama asking for ungodly amounts of money for basic service.. v poor.  In Itaewon, I've had crappy expensive service where they beckon you in, then lock the door and fuck as quickly and as mechanically as they can before kicking your poorer ass out back onto Hooker Hill... wish I knew the score there, but have not had the chance to develop much insight.

pity, because I visit quite often on business...

Singapore though.. oh i LOOOVE SG!!

Rain_man

Scott, next time you're in the country send me a PM.  :thumbsup:

scottbowe

Thanks RM, do you mean SG or S Korea?  I'm in SG this week, Korea in July most likely..

Cheers, SB

Rain_man

scottbowe

Cheers RM, will drop u a line when my next trip is sorted...

... just back today from SG...phew ...<big sloppy grin> Talma Rd in Geylang was heaving with talent, ranging from skank to goddess, from old mamas still on the game to fresh talent just in from around the region... in your face Thais; cold, distant Chinese,,... Indonesian girls to die for, curves like in some tropical steam dream... a right f*cking market...  SGD 65-72 / 30-40 min... maybe more than a local would pay, but very good service and great VFM compared to UK.  I had plenty cash and if I could be arsed, I may have been able to haggle down some more...

Next time I will be doing the "back to my hotel" thing for sure.. I saw quite a bit of of that, and for ~SGD 200 for an all nighter (approx £100), it seems v good value.

Offline domino999

GD 200 for an all nighter (approx £100), it seems v good value.

20- 30 quid all night -  30 minutes across the water in Batam

Offline dieseldriver

Try the Philippines. Angles City, couple hours drive from Manila is the place to go. But you will need to do some research first. Have a look at External Link/Members Only. An excellent site with lots of forum pages. The DOs, DONT'Ss, places to stay, prices, best bars, scams, and lots of advice for newbies to the Philippines.    :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Try the Philippines. Angles City, couple hours drive from Manila is the place to go. But you will need to do some research first. Have a look at External Link/Members Only. An excellent site with lots of forum pages. The DOs, DONT'Ss, places to stay, prices, best bars, scams, and lots of advice for newbies to the Philippines.    :D

Been there, seen it, done it.

Spent 8 days there in November 2008 followed by 7 days in Manila.

I suppose the fact that I have not returned says it all really, cheaper than Thailand but very little to do apart from drinking and Go-Go bars --------------- no open air bars such as you get in Pattaya.

Quality of the girls is "questionable", far better can be found in Manila (but more expensive).

This web-site tells you all you need to know about Angeles City -----

External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Was planning a visit to AC this time next year, but as I'm a family man, don't think the wife would want to go there   :thumbsdown: ? Her family lives up north, nearest town Candon. But with relations in San Fernando La Union, might get the chance of something extra when we visit them   ;)
As for Manila, 1 night is enough, let alone 7!!! Best advice on the Philippines Addicts site " get in and get out". But saying that, if I was by myself, then perhaps consider a little longer??