Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mae - (Towcester/Silverstone)  (Read 1130 times)

1 review(s) for Mae (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline happyharry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Don't normally get into this part of the world but my work took me there last week. I was fascinated by her profile even though it's a bit vanilla but,  as I prefer slim, small boobed girls I thought I'd give her a try. Furthermore, she has plenty of good Feedback, albeit a couple of negatives where she hadn't responded to booking requests.

Initial comms were very good. I called and spoke with her. Fixed a time. She said that she was working in Towcester that day and that I should park in the supermarket car park then call for the address which she said was 3 minutes walk.  She confirmed the appointment by text.

About 10 miles from Towcester I was held up in traffic so sent her a text saying I would be 10 minutes late. Then I hit more traffic so called her and said make that 15 mins late. "No problem, I've got the apartment all day" was her response.

Upon arrival I called her but her phone was going straight to voicemail. Called her a further 5 times over the next 20 minutes - straight to voicemail. Sent her a text saying I wasn't going to hang around any longer and departed. I didn't get any response, not even a  "sorry hun".

Based on my experience I would suggest that she's not worth driving any distance to see. You may end up disappointed