Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss lexi may xxx - Cheltenham (Touring)  (Read 596 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7481861) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline TheGreatCornholio

Profile:

External Link/Members Only

Venue:

Cosy, rented apartment on a quiet road near the centre.

Comms:

Very quick and efficient, messaged the day of and got a reply within 30 minutes.

Fee:

£110 for 30 mins.

Appearance:

Far better than I expected to be honest, I am always worried when there are no face pics, even blurred, on a profile, and despite the positive reviews I was still a bit wary but I really needn't have been. She's a good looking milf that I'd put in her late 30s, but with great natural tits and a banging body.

The Meet:

Really fancied a chill meet today, woke up and checked AW and saw Lexi's green light was showing so fired off a text, got a reply back within 30 mins confirming an incall in a few hours time.

Was given good directions and rocked up to the apartment with ease, on a very quiet street in Cheltenham near the centre, so no fear of walking by other people really, very discrete.

Was let in and was immediately pleasantly surprised by Lexi, she was dressed in a gown with lingerie underneath, I sorted out the cash and followed her into the bedroom. Immediately had our hands over each other as we undressed, a bit of french kissing and a tongue flash here and there, and then she bent over the bed to show off her cracking arse, such a shame she doesn't do a full service. I was rubbing her all over and she rubbed her arse up and down my cock, then turned around and whipped off my boxers and pulled my throbbing cock out. She started some OWO and taking the whole length and then started oiling up her tits to do a brilliant tit wank. Kept alternating between getting my cock between her massive oiled up tits to going straight back in her mouth, amazing.

We moved to the bed and she straddled me so my legs were around her with her tits leaning over my cock and continued more switching between heavy tit wanking and OWO and deepthroat, edging me for about 15 minutes until I was about to cum, I then shot my load all over her tits.

I would 100% return, in fact I'm trying to book another meet whilst she's still on tour in Cheltenham. She's a lovely woman, despite the fact we didn't talk much as my cock was in her mouth for most of the time I was there. 

Online Avabar

I’ve seen her a couple of times now and had great fun on both visits. Love that thing she does were you wrap your legs around her and fuck her tits and mouth.

I got on really well with her, and she said that next time she’d let me fuck her. So full service is definitely a possibility if you build up a rapport with her. I think it’s rare that she offers it, as she told me she doesn’t carry condoms with her, so it has to be planned in advance. Can’t wait till she’s next in the area to take her up on the offer.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

So it's usually £190 ph without sex? :wacko:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 07:44:57 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »