Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya/Kirsty Walsall low P&D  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Jays776

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a few weeks ago, I had saved her link from a while ago but noted she had changed her name on advert from Tanya to Kirsty. Pic on advert looked ok for a quick low cost p&d when I was next in the area.

I had seen previous negative reviews and should have put me off but I thought £40 for 30 mins I would make it work for me. I’ve spent more money for less time at a bowling alley, so it was my balls getting slung for this price.

I sent her a message when I was passing through from work a few weeks ago. She responded straight away with copy and pasted reply with prices dos and don'ts. From what I recall this was along the lines of “no anal no doggy no bb and if Iv had trouble with you before I won’t see you”. I thought wow I am in for a treat LOL.

Having read previous reviews I knew it was a shithole of a place, high rise flat in rough area of Walsall. Flat is typical low grade social housing. She asked me to call when I got to the intercom and she gave me the code and flat no. Passed a few people on the way up that looked like they took the dinghy across the channel, her flat door looked like it had been repaired from being kicked in. The inside looked as expected, bare, dark and glum. But as I said it was as expected.

She answered the door in her dressing grown and looked fairly like her pic although pic looked better than she does in person. She’s small frame but wide on the hips with quite a belly which she seemed to do well to hide. She asked me for £50 for 30 mins I told her advert said £50 to which she said yes but it’s £10 extra for owo. Now having read past reviews I knew her oral was about as entertaining as the toy in happy meal. So I declined and gave her £40 max I was prepared to pay for this event.

It did cross my mind if she was a user from the state of the flat but I would say not, she doesn’t talk like one, no obvious signs, she wasn’t bony thin, didn’t smell and no markings, and had all her teeth. I would have walked if she was.

I made some friendly small talk with her as I got undressed and onto the bed to break the ice, she was friendly enough but not exactly chatty and interesting, convo skills were limited to weather forecast but Youl find asking Alexa will give you more lively response.

She started with laying next to me whilst we were still on the friendly small talk and kissing my neck which I wasn’t expecting but it wasn’t exactly erotic more robotic as was the whole event but I saw it was a bonus to what I was expecting so I let her carry on, she kissed all down till she got to my cock bagged me up and attempted some oral and it was pretty much just about keeping me hard, I wouldn’t say she’s half hearted but more like she doesn’t know what she’s doing but seemed to be making some effort. Gave her another 5 minutes then asked her to get on top. She positioned herself to limit penetration and she stayed leaned forward making small movements and she was reluctant to sit up in cow girl I got the impression she was also shy maybe not confident with her body, tits were saggy and had a belly. So I didn’t make a fuss and didn’t want to spoil the mood.

I got her onto her side while I was sat and managed to build up some pace with my hands on her hip and watching her tits flying around was about as sexy as this was going to get. She kept a loose hand on my pelvis almost ready to push back if it felt too much. Could see she was squinting her eyes. Thought this was more about her than me I wasn’t going particularly hard or deep, I asked if she was ok she said yes fine but thought maybe time for a change, I knew doggy was out the question but tried to get prone bone but she does that thing where she doesn’t say no but only moves half way but still on her side, so I ended up in mish and kept it slow which I think she prefers and she got some life back into her and was kissing and licking my neck have to say this was a turn on and finished in the bag bang on 30mins in.

Cleaned myself up and continued small talk, not quite sure what her story is she doesn’t seem to have much of a life, and doesn’t leave her flat much, I didn’t ask about kids but it’s clear she lives there and no signs of kids. She asked if I would be seeing her again I said yes to be polite but I won’t.

This should be a negative for many but for me it’s a neutral simply because I did my homework I knew what I was getting from past reviews and for £40 for 30mins you can’t seriously expect more.

Online Punterperson1971

Very good detailed review especially regarding her as I was tempted a while back but the reviews on her on here were not as detailed as yours,and this has made me think now cross her off my list

Offline shed

That's what I call a proper review with all the details necessary. Well done and shows you get what you pay for. :hi:

Offline Jays776

Thanks guys, also typo on where advert says £50 I meant advert says £40. Review was aimed to let folks decide for themselves for some £40 it is what it is. I wouldn’t go back simply because part of my thrill was having a first time go someone new. But equally don’t regret it either. At least you know what you’re getting for £40 which is prob the lowest price Iv paid for 30mins so no damage to your pocket for a quick scratch in the moment.