Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dandelia - Diva - Royal Oak  (Read 1639 times)

Offline wxl

Dandelia: External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few weeks ago, just before her last break for two hours.

Comms: I use Diva all the time and everything was very straightforward. Clear address details texted straightaway.

This is in some ways a belated report as I’ve seen Dandelia many, many times since see started but thought I’d reviewed her when I hadn’t.

Looks: a perfect figure in my book. Tall, curvy with magnificent breasts and large nipples. Beautiful face, lovely smile, and a good arse to get a hold of.

Service: two hour booking at her new place out west of Paddington. A bit of a trek for me but worth it. As I said I’ve seen Dandelia loads of times so it’s very relaxed and we know what each other likes. She’s warm, funny, upbeat and engaged with you the whole time which is a great difference from the average girl.

Always fresh, clean and immaculately prepared there’s no sense of rush or conveyer belt.

After a chat and a catch up she initiates kissing. I’m not sure how to describe it. Opened mouth, vigorous but she doesn’t use her tongue. I will admit to using mine. She’s happy to undress me as we go along. The best bit for me if the unveiling of those breasts: huge, firm with thick suckable nipples. She’s happy to have them fairly vigourously groped and sucked. OWO follows and I do enjoy that but frankly with Dandelia it’s the titfucking, both on her knees and later on her back that blows my mind. First round is sex in cowgirl with a firm grip on those tits and then missionary. After another short chat it’s round two with more of the same but this time fucking her while spooning her with an even firmer grip on her tits. She’s very flexible and twist for more kissing and sight of the squeezed tits. Round three after a cuddle and more kissing(I’m not ashamed 😋). More titfucking and owo to get me going and ending in missionary with her whispering in my ear.

Verdict: a great time had by all but most of all me and her breasts!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 04:26:11 pm by wxl »

Offline Stevehgl3

Always been tempted, lack of tongue it’s not DFK then  :unknown:

Would you say size 12 and age of 29 is correct? Cheers!

Offline wxl

No definitely not DFK.

I’m terrible with sizes especially when there’s the huge bust to throw it off. Shes a regular gym goer and I think it shows.

If memory serves she turned 30 very recently.

Offline a203203

She does have an amazing rack... all the more amazing that they are still as firm at her age

Offline drogoboy99

have you seen Matilda from Diva recently? she also has a huge rack that defies gravity. she isn't the most enthusiastic however and may have put on weight according to reports on diva.

Offline a.lopez1234

have you seen Matilda from Diva recently? she also has a huge rack that defies gravity. she isn't the most enthusiastic however and may have put on weight according to reports on diva.

Matilda does not offer the greatest service in the world. I saw her roughly two years ago (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337618.0). There is nothing strictly bad about her service as such, but it is just bland. She does have large tits, but at least when I saw her, she was much larger than her pictures. Certainly not the type of girl or service the OP is describing in his review.

Offline Davey80

Her tits really are great.

My favourite memory of my meeting her a few years back was fucking with her on top facing me and leaning forward with those big tits dangling above my face for me to graze on - lovely!