Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inese_in_London, Carshalton SM5  (Read 2020 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883387) (8 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline advent2016

AW link External Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: Excellent BBBJ/CIM

When: March 2023

Comms: Mostly text

Services: BBBJ/CIM,FK, RO

Price: £80 30 mins

The SP: late 30s, slim, fit milf

Nationality: Latvian

The Essay:
I see Inese about once a month when in area. She is reliable and good value.
Sometimes she is in a Sutton hotel, often in Carshalton near the ponds / pub.
Usually it is some sloppy kissing first, give a little bit of RO that I seem to enjoy more than her. Occasionally we have covered sex.

Main event, Inese has learnt exactly how I like my BJ, early days she was a bit rough/toothy, now she pays good attention to balls, runs tongue along head, swirls takes it all and spits.
I was in and out in 20 minutes, but happy as sometimes 15mins isn't enough for me at my time of life.

Bottom line - for me, excellent for a quick BBBJ/CIM within her limits

Offline Saltnpepper

Doesn't see black men "for safety reasons" the way some of these wg put across their point is crazy. Cheers for the review I unanimously won't be seen her due to her safety 🤦🏾‍♂️

Offline advent2016

Doesn't see black men "for safety reasons" the way some of these wg put across their point is crazy. Cheers for the review I unanimously won't be seen her due to her safety 🤦🏾‍♂️

NBA has been done to death elsewhere.I don't like racism but the SPs choice I guess. I don't know and don't enquire about the history. I think my buddy from Trinidad saw her so maybe worth a punt.

Offline Saltnpepper

NBA has been done to death elsewhere.I don't like racism but the SPs choice I guess. I don't know and don't enquire about the history. I think my buddy from Trinidad saw her so maybe worth a punt.

Yeah I agree, cheers for the heads up.

Offline SilverN

She didn't want to kiss me and I've never been rejected by anyone.

"For safety" is actually true - I've met girls who've been robbed or beaten by young black guys as due to socio-economic factors they are more likely to be involved in violent crime and robbery in london.

But I suspect people use "for safety" to also mean, "I prefer x race of guys"

Given she sees Indian not black, she may had had a bad encounter
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 07:18:14 am by SilverN »

Offline advent2016

"For safety" is actually true - I've met girls who've been robbed or beaten by young black guys as due to socio-economic factors they are more likely to be involved in violent crime and robbery in london.

She's not here to defend herself and so we will never know.
I've seen far more crime perpetrated involving young white men. But I have seen some black colleagues being unfairly disadvantaged at work and it's not surprising that some turn to crime.

Offline Saltnpepper

It's a bs cop out blanket statement from an ignorant SP so she is saying all black men are the same or all none blacks wouldn't cause her any harm. I tired of hearing these ignorant uneducated statement.

Offline JasonM

AW link External Link/Members Only

The Essay:
I see Inese about once a month when in area. She is reliable and good value.
Sometimes she is in a Sutton hotel, often in Carshalton near the ponds / pub.
Usually it is some sloppy kissing first, give a little bit of RO that I seem to enjoy more than her. Occasionally we have covered sex.

What do you mean by "Ocassionally we have covered sex." ?

Offline advent2016

What do you mean by "Ocassionally we have covered sex." ?

No mystery (read some of my previous reviews) I usually mention it.
Mostly we have BBBJ(OWO), sometimes we have VSWC Vaginal sex with condom aka  covered sex.

I used to add this disclaimer at the end of some reviews, but received negative feedback from some users.

VSWC - Vaginal Sex with Condom
ASWC - Anal Sex with Condom
BBBJ/CIM - Bare Back Blow Job aka OWO - Oral Without {a Condom} , CIM - Come in Mouth
Snowball/cum kiss - swapping cum after a BJ back to the giver.
FK - French Kissing
DFK - see above ;)

Note:
Unless otherwise stated all penetrative vaginal or anal sex was with a condom. To my knowledge I've never had bareback vaginal or anal sex with a sex worker, ever. I'm putting this disclaimer because recently another user (though only one in over 100 reviews) suggested I'd had bareback sex in a review.