Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonya super hot or was it Anabel in to the Romulan zone in Watford  (Read 545 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7344588) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7531298) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Just back from a lunch time shag in the 7 floors of whores in the town center

External Link/Members Only    Sonya

External Link/Members Only   Anabel

Well what can I say I was grabbed by the youthful look of fresh firm tits  comms were crap texting  and then got there only to be told wait I had popped a blue one and was debating if she mucks about or is not what i fancy Ill miss it .....Any ways I thought id booked Sonya but got def Anabel who was wearing an Andrea gold neck name (yes Iknow Andrea is a blokes name in other counties)

She opened door with towl wrapped around and asked time I wanted i went for the half hour 80 quid ( ishould of done the 60 quid as I was over in 15 mins and out in 23mins from entring building.

A girlnextdoor type with massive full tits ee id say and pale soft skin no strech marks or mum tum a tight puppy fat body just lovley I gave her the cash and she went and stashed it I could hear Sergi and another in flat  :( standing I wanked up till she came back and we went on bed she gave a really good OW and I got rock hard at which point she sliped her panties off and becokoned me as she lay down ...I pulled her down to the edge of the bed for my fav Frogleg mish this surprised her and at 1st she put her hand down to stop full penatration but hard on im only 4inches so that became her sliding her hand over her vulva up and down I shagged slow fast and medium feeling the tightness of a young pussy God it was great holding her breasts and standing controling the pumps I arch my back and spread my legs to be the correct height for this the bed was good and firm she remained Detached and with her head to the side though out only when we heared a noise in hall looking at me and saying the majical words every EE WG learns 1st .... :lol: :lol: Cum now Baby!  ....Feeling like I was fucking a very well made blow up doll I sort of resigned my self to ok then lets pump this girl then ...I asked are you ok if I go fast to cum? ..Yes Baby you cum for me now ! So with both hands not quite holding but surporting her tits with her legs spread I slowly increase my speed to warp factor bucking for all I was worth she  started to look at me as I said I am ready to cum ...Yes Baby you cum ...and I was like a jack hammer as and I groaned Yesahh its a cum babe! she put her finger up to SHH me as I pulled out she cleaned me up and I dressed . I checked my watch 23 mins should of done a 15 mins one... Reccomended as a big tit young fresh no mum tum but lifeles ...Hungarians and brazlians are more fun but her tits pull it in to a Neural to be fair as an old bloke she might of refused me like last one of her age did after looking at me via the intercomm  :unknown::hi:   A Sex Doll Toy Fuck nothing more :hi:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Hi  GreyDave     great review thanks   :thumbsup:  .The Sonya photos look incredible pity there are not more of them . Where in Watford was the premises they are using ? Are you referring to opposite the old job centre near the parade and ruined Watford Market ?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 09:30:06 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline GreyDave

Hi  GreyDave     great review thanks   :thumbsup:  .The Sonya photos look incredible pity there are not more of them . Where in Watford was the premises they are using ? Are you referring to opposite the old job centre near the parade and ruined Watford Market ?
Yup oppstite Old Job center and the Telephone exchange Massive block that looks down over the ring road , been there for many diffrent whores on many diffrent floors  :D :D :D

How ever I did get refused ( profile now gone ) a few weeks ago as being to Old when I arrived as the Video entry allows them to see but luckily I got to see a great brazlian ( reveiwed but she has moved on) in same building only 30 mins after my orginal time booking with the muckouter that building is full of WGs...loads of guys hanging around with phones at the flyover and the job center all slowly entering place :D :D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 09:43:55 am by GreyDave »