Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nalia party girl TOFTT Bristol  (Read 1094 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7507851) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline jumpjockey76

External Link/Members Only

Nalia was my 3rd choice for a same day short notice meet. £140 an hour. Easy prompt communications and 40 mins after first contact i was in the door. Usual behind door trick a little older than picturers but lovely big titties and a massive ass. My previous meet within another wg had me all thinking i wanted different things but this meeting was good. Light fk to start and she stripped me down and lay me on the bed and performed quality  ow go completion. I was surprised as dont normally come from bj and never a covered one. A good massage followef and big man woke up for round too. Missionary,doggy and then reverse cowgirl with quality dutty talk. I really found her attractive and her photos are too old or poorly taken. She took a right pounding and if yiu have youth on your side you can pound it all day. I would return.She advised her for 3 weeks. Any questions fire away please.