Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alicia Trans- Bayswater  (Read 5580 times)

Offline Trufight3r

External Link/Members Only

Kind of spoilt for choice with the amount of Thai TS available in London at the moment. The one I wanted to see I’ve been trying for a long time but she’s never in London so first tried to arrange an appointment with her and waited a good few hours to no response so texted my backup Alicia . 
Comms with Alicia were much easier and got a response almost immediately.
Arranged something for the afternoon for 30 mins for 100 (finding a good TS at this rate is quite hard nowadays) and got there a few mins late. Location was in Bayswater area not too far from Bayswater station. Ironically whilst I was waiting got a message from My first choice but way too late at this stage.
Alicia was running late as well and she rocked up in an Uber and she texted me to follow her inside.
Had the delightful and serendipitous experience of following behind her as we entered her apartment together getting to check her out and boy does she have a beautiful ass. She was in a figure tight dress and I was already excited that this was going to be a good encounter.
Apartment is modern and was offered a shower which I declined as I’d already had one before and gave her the paperwork.
Confirmed beforehand OWO,DFK and a massage. Actually was too excited for the massage and just proceeded to the action.
Started with DFK and played with her tits. These were lovely and she really does have a nice figure and also cupped her ass which was superb for me.
Proceeded to give her oral, she was the perfect size for me maybe 5 inches once fully erect and I spent a good 10 mins sucking her and received another surprise in that she actually came in my mouth, she warned me before it was about to happen so I had the choice but I decided to try it. Came a decent amount which I cleared away before carrying on.
A first for me, wasn’t discussed beforehand and it’s not something I’d pay extra for so either I had done a really good job or she was rewarding me for waiting about 15 mins for her, either way it was fairly pleasant to be honest and I quite enjoyed it. Not to the level that I wanted to swallow it but still; first time for everything.
Then she gave me a blowjob, this wasn’t actually that great and I could tell that she wasn’t that much into it; maybe because she just came? Either way after a few mins she asked if I wanted to fuck her and I couldn’t resist. On with the condom and then first cowgirl then doggy which I really enjoyed. After a while I asked to finish by her sucking me off and she obliged with a fair bit of hand action involved which is what helped me over the edge. Again, blowjob not the best but everything else was amazing so this can be forgiven.
She said she’s only in London for a few days; didn’t enquire where she was going afterwards.
Would I return; if she’s in London again most likely. Throughly enjoyed myself and her body just a shame she’s not in London longer. Definite positive.
Now I needed a shower before I left and even that I enjoyed as it was very modern and nice. Nice way to cap a memorable experience.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 06:22:15 pm by Trufight3r »

Offline charliepie

Thanks for the great review, I see she's up in my area for a few days so it's always nice to know what to expect rather than going in blind:-)

Online tantraman

... she have a beautiful ass ... her tits. These were lovely and she really does have a nice figure ... she was the perfect size for me maybe 5 inches once fully erect ...

It's good to know that there are TS gals with smaller cocks than me :rolleyes: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline charliepie

Lol, nice one! I prefer "normal" size myself so I'm keen to see her, I wonder where she is from as she doesn't mention it in her profile. Maybe south America? Great tits 'n' ass though. Pretty weird tattoos, Arabic writing?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 02:55:42 am by charliepie »