Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Anaconda XXXL - Kings Cross - Just avoid  (Read 6265 times)

Offline neyneyney

External Link/Members Only

My first time writing a review so let me know if I miss anything.

Comms: Messaged her and her reply is quick

Price : £200 per hour with her on top and her cum included

Her location is a little bit far away from the tube station and she lives with another person, which is in the room next to me and I could hear her talking loudly , could be Sofía Verga TS as I found out later on that they shared the same address, but I'm not sure.

To start with the positives... She looks the same as the pictures, and her cock is indeed quite big, but that's all for the positives  :dash:

The first warning sign I got is she asked for my money as soon as I got into the room, no greetings, didn't even close the door. I just assumed she doesn't have good English so I ignored it, turns out I'm right, she basically doesn't speak English at all. Communication is based on simple single words and that's it. The second warning sign is that she turned on a video to try to get herself hard. Based on my (limited) experience, if you're looking for a top and she does that, your chance of having a enjoyable meeting is basically zero. At this point I was like : I spent the money already and might as well tried to enjoy it as much as I can, so I went along with her but in my mind I kinda knew what's coming. She eventually got hard and topped me... for about 3 mins. She got soft almost straight away, pulled out and uses the excuse of 'babe you're not clean' and refused to do anything afterwards. It was only about 15 mins in and I paid for an hour, so I asked if she would cum or not as it was agreed before the meeting. Very surprisingly she refused and asked for extra money for her to cum (more than 50% of what I already paid). It is very clear that all she wants is the money and once she got it, she will do anything to get you out of there ASAP.

She might be my worst TS punt ever given how short I stayed in her flat. The experience is so bad I wouldn't even pay £20 for this. If you're looking for a top, just find someone else with good reviews like Luly, do not bother with her.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 06:17:09 am by neyneyney »

Online tantraman

... her cock is indeed quite big ...

I understand why she calls herself what she does :scare: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dek4812

this is not the same anaconda!

Offline alexcas

External Link/Members Only

My first time writing a review so let me know if I miss anything.

Comms: Messaged her and her reply is quick

Price : £200 per hour with her on top and her cum included

Her location is a little bit far away from the tube station and she lives with another person, which is in the room next to me and I could hear her talking loudly , could be Sofía Verga TS as I found out later on that they shared the same address, but I'm not sure.

To start with the positives... She looks the same as the pictures, and her cock is indeed quite big, but that's all for the positives  :dash:

The first warning sign I got is she asked for my money as soon as I got into the room, no greetings, didn't even close the door. I just assumed she doesn't have good English so I ignored it, turns out I'm right, she basically doesn't speak English at all. Communication is based on simple single words and that's it. The second warning sign is that she turned on a video to try to get herself hard. Based on my (limited) experience, if you're looking for a top and she does that, your chance of having a enjoyable meeting is basically zero. At this point I was like : I spent the money already and might as well tried to enjoy it as much as I can, so I went along with her but in my mind I kinda knew what's coming. She eventually got hard and topped me... for about 3 mins. She got soft almost straight away, pulled out and uses the excuse of 'babe you're not clean' and refused to do anything afterwards. It was only about 15 mins in and I paid for an hour, so I asked if she would cum or not as it was agreed before the meeting. Very surprisingly she refused and asked for extra money for her to cum (more than 50% of what I already paid). It is very clear that all she wants is the money and once she got it, she will do anything to get you out of there ASAP.

She might be my worst TS punt ever given how short I stayed in her flat. The experience is so bad I wouldn't even pay £20 for this. If you're looking for a top, just find someone else with good reviews like Luly, do not bother with her.

I had seen this SP two months back and agree with the above review.  I went for a 30-min session that was over within 20 minutes ... plus, she kept me waiting for more than 90 minutes with no apologies.  Just horrible attitude.  Her flatmate is real nice though -- she kept talking to me after the session, saw me to the door, and gave a hug + a peck on the cheek while bidding me goodbye.

Offline James10

Damn I wish I’d seen this review before I visited her recently. I had exactly the same experience. Although when I arrived I quickly scaled down to half an hour to avoid losing too much dough. Her cock is nowhere near as impressive in the flesh either.