Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernanda Aguiar - Gateshead  (Read 1771 times)

Offline g510

Incall £130 for 30 mins, flats near the Leonardo hotel.

Sent a text the day before and received a quick reply, booking arranged for the following morning. Room number and address details provided the day before however on confirming the next morning the room number changed. Don’t know if that was an honest mistake or playing it safe.

Parked nearby and sent a text to confirm I had arrived, Fernanda replied to inform me she was running late. Not ideal but I had no other plans.

Up to the flat, knocked on the door and greeted with a peck on the cheek and led to the bedroom. I handed over the fun tokens which she put on the side. Fernanda lay on the bed wearing some sexy black underwear whilst I took my clothes off.

She was tall and slim with long dark hair, very much like her media on BP and OF.

On the bed with Fernanda into some DFK and hands wondering over each others bodies, she loved her tits being sucked and was quickly hard. We mutually wanked each other off before I went down to give some owo. Fernanda easily filled my mouth and there was only so much i could take down my throat, she is a good 8inches and thick. I worked hard on her cock before she said she was going to cum and I was surprised how much she did. She returned the favour owo giving excellent head like a vacuum, with some hand use. I was close to cumming so asked her to stop so that I could smash her ass, protected, which she obliged to befor pulling out and cumming on her tits and face.

All in all a good fuck with a very attractive ts. We talked a little at the end, her english was very good before i headed on my way.

External Link/Members Only