Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent British girl - BD10 Greengates  (Read 2595 times)

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only

£60/30 mins

I'd planned to meet Giuyla (External Link/Members Only ) but unfortunately she wasn't working, I scrolled through AW and Vivastreet and threw out a few text messages. So this lady responded and agreed to meet in 30 mins.

House is a council flat, plenty of parking and felt safe. Text on arrival, given the number and went through the normal hiding behind the door. The photo's are accurate and she has a pretty face perhaps could do with putting on a few extra pounds.

Flat was basic, no carpet but the bed was freshly made and clean.

We both undressed, it was very matter of fact, £60 handed over for sex and oral with condom. I enquired about OWO but she said she doesn't do it , no matter how much is offered.

So laid on the bed and the condom was straight out but little me was certainly not ready. She started with a HJ and I got a sense that I needed to take control - so I suggested I go down on her to which she agreed. So I headed south, as you'll see from the photo's she's very small with a very nice, neat pussy which was clean and fully shaved/waxed. So a prolonged rev oral session ensued, she was quite passive at first and after a few minutes I was getting a bit of a reaction, a couple more minutes and she was getting quite vocal and she said in a surprised voice "I'm going to come, don't stop". So after a few more minutes my tongue was starting to get weary and she blurted out ' that's it, carry on doing that' ... that carried on for a good 5 minutes when she clearly orgasmed very vocally.

So I moved back up the bed and put the condom on my semi hard cock and she began some nice oral but unfortunately he wasn't responding. Can't put my finger on why but she was keen for us to have sex. So tried missionary but I just wan't feeling it and so she finished me off with a handjob.

I'd like to have a return visit at some stage and perhaps take a blue pill beforehand. It's definitely not a GFE experience, she told me she'd worked at Winstons many moons ago, just for a couple of months but hated it.

Offline stevedave

Sounds like a decent punt, but you're right - she definitely needs a few pies!

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Without giving too much detail obviously, but where abouts is she in BD10 roughly?
Also what's her kissing like you don't mention but it's on her likes list, or did you not try?

:hi:

Offline viper13

Without giving too much detail obviously, but where abouts is she in BD10 roughly?
Also what's her kissing like you don't mention but it's on her likes list, or did you not try?

Offline viper13

Sorry just noticed "Greengates"  :wacko:

Offline tr!gger

No kissing ... That's what I was alluding to by saying definitely not GFE. It's all very matter of fact and down to business . 

Offline viper13

No kissing ... That's what I was alluding to by saying definitely not GFE. It's all very matter of fact and down to business .

Another one with likes that doesn't deliver  :dash:

Thanks for the clarification   :hi: